Sentosa Thread LXIII(63) - aCiDByTe & STG wishes all a Merry X'mas & Happy New Year !

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB, need to ask you something about the Belkin Network USB Hub that we saw the other time.

Does Linksys has anything similar??? :think:

Not that i know of. Maybe you should look around because some of the Belkin stuff are overpriced. :sweat: But if your lich then it's ok. :bsmilie:

Not that i know of. Maybe you should look around because some of the Belkin stuff are overpriced. :sweat: But if your lich then it's ok. :bsmilie:

Morning.
Hmm... I checked the US site, the price is USD$99.99. Here selling SGD$278.
Not sure if Belkin is compatible with my Linksys wireless router. Got bad experience pairing up a Linksys wireless Card and a Belkin Wireless Router for my cousin. :sweat:

Morning.
Hmm... I checked the US site, the price is USD$99.99. Here selling SGD$278.
Not sure if Belkin is compatible with my Linksys wireless router. Got bad experience pairing up a Linksys wireless Card and a Belkin Wireless Router for my cousin. :sweat:

My advice to you, don't do it. Did you check if the Linksys website has anything similar?

I dun see the point of changing the modem just to get that. Find something that both functions lor. or unless you want to spend 250 just to get the compatible modem router.

Hmm...
Wanted to find out more about the Belkin thingy. Looks interesting. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.