Sentosa Thread LIX (59) - KNIGHT ONG 58:982 "I will FS at CM2@SIAM SQUARE ...... "

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007-06-30_SBG-064.jpg

Finally done up some of our Taiwan trip photos. Here are the 2 (flash sites) links :

1. Using Ricoh GX100
2. Using Nikon D2h

Some of you may get a blank page coz most likely your company/proxy blocks flash-enabled webpages. I will try to get one up using just simple HTML. One more thing, there are errors while i generated the webpage. So a couple of thumbnails might now show but the link is working though. Will try to fix'em ASAP.

2007-06-30_SBG-064.jpg

Finally done up some of our Taiwan trip photos. Here are the 2 (flash sites) links :

1. Using Ricoh GX100
2. Using Nikon D2h

Some of you may get a blank page coz most likely your company/proxy blocks flash-enabled webpages. I will try to get one up using just simple HTML. One more thing, there are errors while i generated the webpage. So a couple of thumbnails might now show but the link is working though. Will try to fix'em ASAP.

yeah... i got problems viewing it on firefox. had to switch to IE to view...

heh... shld have just bring the ricoh, enuf liao. ;p

nw : the date my location changed is the day the CCK STUDIO 684B started .. :devil:

:p :what: :cool: :bsmilie:

Preferrably somewhere central, off central is fine as long as it's easily accessible via taxi/car.
Most impt the food must be good. :D it's a birthday celebration thingie ;)

Macdonald's Birthday Party !!!! :bsmilie:
heh... shld have just bring the ricoh, enuf liao. ;p

Ricoh at my place. Either it will roll to your place in the afternoon, if not I'll bring over after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.