Sensor and Mirror Cleaning..

royale

Jun 6, 2008
Hi all, after using for a few months, dust start to appear in the body of my camera, the camera is still under warranty, do i still need to pay if i just send it to nikon service centre to clean up the sensor and mirror cleaning? fellow photographers pls advice..

hmm...we've seen this again:cool: if the dusts don't appear on your pics,leave the camera alone. it's ineviable to have dusts inside. alternatively, you can just call NSC for enquiry.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=734572&highlight=sensor+cleaning

and i don't vouch for using blower if you are not sure how to do it.

Last edited:
Hi all, after using for a few months, dust start to appear in the body of my camera, the camera is still under warranty, do i still need to pay if i just send it to nikon service centre to clean up the sensor and mirror cleaning? fellow photographers pls advice..
Is car washing free if it's still under warranty? Why do you expect this from a camera?
Calling NSC is the fastest way. Searching for 'cleaning sensor' here in forum or with Google will give you plenty of results. See whether you are up to it. If unsure, back to NSC :)