Selina Jen(S.H.E) suffering serious burns

i am not a fan of SHE.. but to a lady it is very sad.. i pray for her recovery..:cry:

Accidents can happen anywhere, even on mega budget Hollywood blockbuster. It is the human factor that is most important in ensuring a safe filming.

But still it was reported that her face was not affected, only her body was burnt. And nobody here had mentioned that her male co-star suffered even more burnt than Selina, and he had tried to shield Selina, if not her burnt could be worse.

Good thing her male co-star shielded her thus preventing her face from any burnt!

Latest: Hebe Ella在機場被堵 n how Selina got burn!

[youtubehq]v=mkF8F_dJniQ[/youtubehq]

Or watch here

Last edited:
I remember not too long ago, a stuntman died and some others got injured in a fire on the set of Red Cliff. But unfortunately, small nameless characters don't get the same amount of limelight so the news just sort of died down after a couple of days.

50% of her body burnt!!! Must be very painful :cry:
Bloody hell, seems like human error :angry:

ouchy.... i dun wanna be roasted.

Wonder why they don't use stunt man and stunt woman for dangerous scene ?:angry:

For that situation, would a stunt man or stunt woman have avoided the injury any better? if it is not some difficult executions or stunts but rather a poor planning of pyrotechnic, a stunt man might be like any other layman in that situation.

That boils down to the next question, is the safety of stunt man or stunt woman less important? are they "dispensable" or worthless?

Should that be a view that it is more ok for a stunt man/woman to get hurt rather than a big star?

I would say, if big star get hurt, not so bad, they are rich.. probably it'll last them a long long while w/o having to work. For a stunt man, it might cost him his ability to earn a salary and might be in financial difficulty. His whole family might be affected. The star may loss her looks (or maybe not, they got $$$$ for big time cosmetic surgery), the stuntman family may have nothing to eat. The big star get hurt is lesser evil, maybe.

Good thing her male co-star shielded her thus preventing her face from any burnt!

Bad thing for the co-star. if the co-star is not even famous yet, that might cause him his career w/o a mountain of riches to tide him thru the period w/o income.

Bad thing for the co-star. if the co-star is not even famous yet, that might cause him his career w/o a mountain of riches to tide him thru the period w/o income.
i disagree. he is now famous for being a hero:angel:

i disagree. he is now famous for being a hero:angel:

That would depend on how the media carries it.. Take TS's post for e.g. the article for the link didn't even mentioned the co-star's name or identity.. or maybe I somehow missed it.......

so sad... selina is such a pretty girl. hope SHE won't become HE.

Sometime is just sway, human error is the main course, not the country.

The lead singer of beyond fell to his death in japan during rehearsal and Bruce lee's son was killed during filming in Hollywood.

All this are really not acceptable;(
Entertainment biz...safety should always be paramount no matter what... Ka Kui was my fav singer...

so sad... selina is such a pretty girl. hope SHE won't become HE.

Actually from now till end of the year SHE suppose to have about 6 performance so the might only be HE perform or they might cancelled everything!