Selections from The Ladybird Photography - by Peiying Ho

i am really impressed by your shots... seen your website, have rather nice photos there as well! keep up the good work!

Thanks evilorgi, for your kind words! :) I'd definitely continue striving for even better images :)

Happy New Year everyone!

May 2012 bring you lots of good health & opportunities!

Looking forward to producing more images & improving on my craft this year!

Here's one that makes me smile - for a HAPPY 2012!

Nice vibrant colour tones

I think you have a good eye for picture story telling .
Technically strong and seek to try a different perspective.
Great work !

I think you have a good eye for picture story telling .
Technically strong and seek to try a different perspective.
Great work !

Thank you gigiantic! I strive to tell stories through my images, I'm happy to hear you feel that way about my images too! I still have a lot of room for improvement :)

Wah, it's been a while since I last posted, I hope everyone had a great CNY!

I'd love comments - both compliments & critiques! So just shoot! :)

"I see U"

- Anticipating -

I'm still trying out various approaches to my post-processing - do give a shout to let me know if you do or don't like it!

Nothing fancy about this image, but I really do love it

-A moment with the bride-

Somehow, looking at these photos bring a smile to my face. I think you connect emotionally with the subject & situation & these are reflect in them. The fun, humour, joy, happiness, etc all are well conveyed. Keep it up!

Last edited:
Somehow, looking at these photos bring a smile to my face. I think you connect emotionally with the subject & situation & these are reflect in them. The fun, humour, joy, happiness, etc all are well conveyed. Keep it up!

Thank you for your kind words, s1221ljc! Your words brought a smile to my face :)