SEED on 21042004!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A request to Bluestrike:
Can you kindly get a proper DV cam, if you wanna do that video thingie again? And err... a stable hand would be lagi better! :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:
Aiyo ... why do all of you get so violent again? :D

Like that how am I going to convince the prospective newcomers that we're actually a 'fun' and 'friendly' bunch? :bsmilie:

I convinced that you are a fun and friendly bunch who will hantum and flattered a newbie :bsmilie:

Sigh... another miss for me... got paper the next day at 9am :(

The_Cheat said:
A request to Bluestrike:
Can you kindly get a proper DV cam, if you wanna do that video thingie again? And err... a stable hand would be lagi better! :bsmilie:
Hmm.. wonder.. A DV cam with IS?
hehhee..

The CAnon.....:x

denis said:
newbe here, will try to come down but kind of shy :embrass: don't know any ppl here

Calm down you mean?

tttthhhhhhhiiiiiiiissssss iiissssssssss ggggrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaattttt.....aaaaaannnnnooooootttthhheeerrrrr ssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd mmmmeeeeeetttttiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg yyyyeeeaaaaaahhhhhh...wwwwiiiillllllllllllllll ggggggggooo nnnnnnnn sssssseeeeeeeee yyyyyyyooouuuuuuuuuuu ggggguuuuuuuuuyyyyyssssssssss ttthhhhheeeerrrrreeeeeee.

khairi said:
tttthhhhhhhiiiiiiiissssss iiissssssssss ggggrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaattttt.....aaaaaannnnnooooootttthhheeerrrrr ssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeedddddd mmmmeeeeeetttttiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg yyyyeeeaaaaaahhhhhh...wwwwiiiillllllllllllllll ggggggggooo nnnnnnnn sssssseeeeeeeee yyyyyyyooouuuuuuuuuuu ggggguuuuuuuuuyyyyyssssssssss ttthhhhheeeerrrrreeeeeee.

Tttttthhhhaaaaannnkkk yyyyyyooooouuuuu fffffooooorrrrr ssssccccaaarrriiinnnngggg aaaawwwwaaaayyyy nnnnneeeewwwwbbbbbiiiiieeeesssss hhhoooorrrr!!!

y0ngcheng said:
i'll bring my dragonflies shoot to share with you guys! :cheergal:

I'll treat you beer, if the shots are nice! Haa~! :bsmilie:
If they're not nice, then I'll join in the fun of flattening you!! :D

The_Cheat said:
I'll treat you beer, if the shots are nice! Haa~! :bsmilie:
If they're not nice, then I'll join in the fun of flattening you!! :D

:sweat::sweat::sweat:
ok get ready 1 dozen of tiger then. :blah: ;p

y0ngcheng said:
:sweat::sweat::sweat:
ok get ready 1 dozen of tiger then. :blah: ;p

And you better get ready your will... at my size, I think there'll be nothing left if I were to flatten you! :bsmilie:

The_Cheat said:
And you better get ready your will... at my size, I think there'll be nothing left if I were to flatten you! :bsmilie:

:bigeyes: i better wear army gears to this seed :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.