SEED on 20/2/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenna food poisoning?

Rest well at home.

I also not going down this time...CNY spend quite a lot on ang bao..

next round then

Originally posted by volk
kenna food poisoning?

Rest well at home.

I also not going down this time...CNY spend quite a lot on ang bao..

next round then
Thanks Volk, doctor no sure food poison or viral infection. She think is more likely to be virus since I am not on recovering stage yet after 10 hours!!!! Now feel better.

Adeno virus ah~ Poor thing~~~~~~

Drink more water, don't get dehydrated...

Today SEED like buy-bag-day..... Kaipium got one (dunnoe wat model lah~), Isomers got a Orion Light (I think) and me got a street and field Rover light (Much to adam's dismay~ :p ) Did anyone else gotten anything?

Originally posted by Flare

Today SEED like buy-bag-day..... Kaipium got one (dunnoe wat model lah~), Isomers got a Orion Light (I think) and me got a street and field Rover light (Much to adam's dismay~ :p ) Did anyone else gotten anything?

Too bad my lecture ended abt 6pm today. I also need a bag for my g2 with lens adapter. Cannot fit in the old bag.

Originally posted by Flare

yeps...me got de orion trekker....:D

err....end up I never buy the bag. Was rushing to SLS to meet someone else so I decided to give it a miss for the moment.

The gathering was great and the first thing I know that it is not so simple even to buy just a bag. Have to consider size, future needs, what accessories getting, etc etc.

And I thought it is just go there an get one and get out within 10 minutes. Boy, was I ever so wrong.......

Anyway, it was nice to see so many people there. Too busy looking at bags until no time to introduce and meet more of the other guys...and gal of course. Will try to stay longer next time.

Cheers everybody.

Originally posted by Red Dawn

and yes, today i learnt that isomers007 is actually a female...the third one i know in this forum :)
THIRD ONE??????....whose the first and second...how come they never report to me ????

Originally posted by Fundee

THIRD ONE??????....whose the first and second...how come they never report to me ????

yilang. :p Violett and Priscillia are the only other 2 females I know here, and out of these 2 I've only met Violett in person. :p

Regards
CK

too bad i missed the SEED!!!
today i go SEED myself

Originally posted by franciskc
too bad i missed the SEED!!!
today i go SEED myself

oyo ... SEEDing yourself?!? ... sounds very..ahem.. naughty leh :D

Originally posted by Red Dawn

and yes, today i learnt that isomers007 is actually a female...the third one i know in this forum :)

Thought isomers007 was male too.. probably due to the 007/avatar association.

Originally posted by volk

ya lor...first year giving ang pow

Faster get back your investment with your own kids lor....:p

not so fast lar...another 2 years maybe..

anyone else giving angpow?

btw, maybe going down to CP this evening as I am around that area...
may I ask what is the name of the saleman which we usually bought from when we have SEEDed there?

Kevin: have u recovered already?? Do take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.