SEED on 2 June 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alwayschampion said:
Maybe you can meet Poon and me, both of us are newbies. *beware, readt he above posts.

Wah! why i kena arrow? I am actually a sweet, gentle, caring guy. :angel:

ps. I am single too. :bsmilie:

Poon said:
Wah! why i kena arrow? I am actually a sweet, gentle, caring guy. :angel:

ps. I am single too. :bsmilie:

Err..sweet, gentle and caring on the outside.. hidden fierce on the inside :p

aiyah ! first time back in singapore in a year and i miss the first seed :( can't help it lah - can't turn down free faye wong tix :p

catch up with you all in a couple of weeks i guess :sweat:

RossChang said:
Why iz seed always on wednesday???... how about weekends???

weekends are for photo shoot/outings mah...

I will be joing for the first time. :) . Hope I can find some newbies there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those planning to do any shopping at CP before or during SEED, take note that they will be closed. Only Marina branch is open tomorrow.

Arrrgh... i want to come !! bt CrashEd with Astronomy..... ARrgh.... Now That i want to Come, Clash with my Things... saddEd.... :cry:

Help me look for FlashEs hor !!

zaren said:
weekends are for photo shoot/outings mah...

I would also agree it will be ideal to arrange it during weekends.

since seed is 2wice a month, why not 1 on wednesday, the other 1 on weekend ?

Was anyone actually there today? I popped by close to 6.30pm, looked around and didn't see anything resembling a SEED gathering. Had to leave...

Someone else wrote me to say he was there at 7pm and also no sign of a SEED...

Were you guys hiding somewhere?

Terence said:
Was anyone actually there today? I popped by close to 6.30pm, looked around and didn't see anything resembling a SEED gathering. Had to leave...

Someone else wrote me to say he was there at 7pm and also no sign of a SEED...

Were you guys hiding somewhere?

They said SEED until 10pm just now hehe .........

Yeah ... some of us left the place close to 10pm.

My apologies to the newcomers who felt left out especially for the last few SEEDs as most of us, i.e. the regulars are busily engaged in the discussion with SACA as we'll be assisting in the Photography segment of the Subaru Bike Carnival. It'll occur from 5-6 June @ Sentosa.

My apologies also for not bringing my laptop along as I've totally forgotten it. We'll hope that by next SEED everything will be back to normal.

Thanks for your understanding! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.