SEED on 17 November 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah....so it seems tht photog lovers seem to have no generation gap :think:

Ok Thanks, I don't want to be the oldest of the lot, scully all the youngsters call me uncle then I malu.

kegler said:
any 300D or D70 user going? please assist me on deciding which to get....lol

Hi kegler, just bought a D70, and most prob will be headed down to this SEED session. Maybe you can just come down with a free and open mind and let the Nikonians and Canonians try their hand at winning you over. ;)

Gosu_John said:
Hi kegler, just bought a D70, and most prob will be headed down to this SEED session. Maybe you can just come down with a free and open mind and let the Nikonians and Canonians try their hand at winning you over. ;)

sorry....i cannot make it....i was overwhelm to get dslr....almost forgot i got bowling league on wed...lol
perhaps next week if theres a SEED meeting i will sure go down.... hee
btw...when is NC or CC meeting?

SEED will be held every fortnight i guess....

Err... is all pro and SLR user??

Me new here, had been using SLR since 1990s but that SLR is an old model my dad past down to me, it still use a MD len where the world had move on to AF and DSLR... No choice, I'm still a NSF... no $$ to buy new one.... currently aiming at 300D or D20...

Gosu_John said:
Sakali in the end.,.. he choose Mino......

kekkeee.e....

Hi Adam Goi... Another newbie here...

Will there be any taking of pics? Cause I realised it's gonna be dark by the time we start. If yes, do you guys usually bring all your barang barang down?

Hmmm... Sounds cool... Count me in then!

Cheers! :cheers:

Bluestrike said:
Sakali in the end.,.. he choose Mino......

kekkeee.e....

no lar....i feel the extra money spent on IS/VR/AS cannot be justified for my case.... or probably the canon S1IS i tried does not show the full capability of IS?

kegler said:
no lar....i feel the extra money spent on IS/VR/AS cannot be justified for my case.... or probably the canon S1IS i tried does not show the full capability of IS?
hehhe.e. well I guess you need to hold those mana lenses to feel the diff.... :p

hehhehe.e.e

GO GO GO!!!

Adam Goi said:
To momoco:

Don't shy! Take a step of faith; you're not alone ... alot of newcomers did that and now they're happily settled with us! ;)

You sound like a Christian, are you?

So wats the program like ah?? Newbie dunno wat to do there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.