SEED: 3rd December 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm... Bully == BAN? :D

hallo bros,

just wanna find out what time roughly would you all be there?
i 1st time so a little bit "paiseh" . then how can i approach u guys eg need password etc...

Cheers

spirit said:
hallo bros,

just wanna find out what time roughly would you all be there?
i 1st time so a little bit "paiseh" . then how can i approach u guys eg need password etc...

Cheers
We will be at the Funan food court from 530pm onwards... shld be staying there until abt 8 or so...

Password??? hmm.. let you know when I think of one....

Larry said:
erm, much as i'd like to deceive myself, me and most of us won't really pass for JC juniors/seniors, or even remotely like we just graduated. sad but true... :cry:

You old looking mah...like me still look young maybe can pass :lol:

Bluestrike said:
We will be at the Funan food court from 530pm onwards... shld be staying there until abt 8 or so...

UNCLE LARRY BULLY ME <--- this 1? suitable?

Think I will come after watching the Singapore vs Malaysia "live" soccer match....
Anyway... I will only need 10 mins to walk to Funan....

But if I am early.... U can only know that Singapore kenna thrashed till the-stage-of-no-return.... and I had given up hope watching the remainder of the match....
Lets juz hope it doesn't happen.....

xin said:
Think I will come after watching the Singapore vs Malaysia "live" soccer match....
Anyway... I will only need 10 mins to walk to Funan....

But if I am early.... U can only know that Singapore kenna thrashed till the-stage-of-no-return.... and I had given up hope watching the remainder of the match....
Lets juz hope it doesn't happen.....

I hate to put down the Singapore team but I wouldn't be surprised to see a 5-0 in favour of Malaysia.

"Someone bet on Singapore, otherwise I have no money to win." :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

VincentLin said:
I hate to put down the Singapore team but I wouldn't be surprised to see a 5-0 in favour of Malaysia.

"Someone bet on Singapore, otherwise I have no money to win." :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Wah lau.......
See Singapore team no up until like that,..... sigh,.....
hehhee.e.....

I'll hope to join all of you as well.

regards

Bluestrike said:

Since you put it this way, I had better show my face tomorrow.....

Bluestrike said:
hope...

That tiny ray of light that guide the lost in the world of darkness....

Let all Hope together that we will see you.....

who should i approach to pay for clubsnap webspace?
could any kind souls please let me know?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.