Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
SEED on Wednesday, 24th Mar 2004
@ Funan Food Court

PLS TAKE NOTE!!

For those that want to join us, simply come down and look ard. Likely to start from 6pm onwards....
*if you are early, pls do hang on... the rest might come slightly later......*

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know...we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home. Regulars SEEDers you are expected to wear your smile as we welcome them!

ok time to buy buy buy.... hehehhee.e..e. :devil:

OK this time I will be there, the last time I was there early but had to leave early without knowing any of the members.

Yeah! Another SEED! :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

What time???
and what does seed stands for???

Brandon said:
What time???
and what does seed stands for???

Woops, quick with the hand slow with the eyes.. didn't see the timing in the original message :embrass:

Will try to come straight from my IA... dun think gonna buy anything but filter though :embrass:

I just join clubsnap, just has a question. How can I know which group is SEED since alot of people at Funan Food Court?

juste_millieu said:
I just join clubsnap, just has a question. How can I know which group is SEED since alot of people at Funan Food Court?
ok that easy to know...

We will be sitting at the tables near the entrance. The entrance is facing err.. hmm.. what building is that.. hmm.. oh Adelphi. Just come down the stair and see got any large group of people there. We shld be that group. Well you can always ask ... hehhee.e..

lemonlogix said:
I wonder if DSniper and espn will be there? I need someone to demonstrate how to strap my tripod to my Lowepro Minitrekker classic.

Err. you mean SniperD right???

Well that I dunno liao.. PM him ask him abt it lor! anyway, I'm sure there are a lot there who know how to do it. Unless they got this particular style that is so different from the norm... well expected from them lor.. they are the ab-normal ones..... :devil: :blah:

Bluestrike said:
Err. you mean SniperD right???

Well that I dunno liao.. PM him ask him abt it lor! anyway, I'm sure there are a lot there who know how to do it. Unless they got this particular style that is so different from the norm... well expected from them lor.. they are the ab-normal ones..... :devil: :blah:

Oops//yah SniperD..got it mixed up. :embrass:
Anyway, anyhow..can strap to my bag thats what i want.
will try to come, i.e if i can take leave...otherwise quite unlikely to make it. :cry:

lemonlogix said:
Oops//yah SniperD..got it mixed up. :embrass:
Anyway, anyhow..can strap to my bag thats what i want.
will try to come, i.e if i can take leave...otherwise quite unlikely to make it. :cry:
Yeah... it how you wan it to be done only lor.

Are you people going any where or dinner at Funan Food Court?
i working at Changi North, by the time I reach Funan Food Court should be 6:30pm :D Will that be late?

juste_millieu said:
Are you people going any where or dinner at Funan Food Court?
i working at Changi North, by the time I reach Funan Food Court should be 6:30pm :D Will that be late?

6.30pm? Well, most of the people would just be arriving then, that is if they turn out at all! :bsmilie:

will try and be there

Bluestrike said:
ok that easy to know...

We will be sitting at the tables near the entrance. The entrance is facing err.. hmm.. what building is that.. hmm.. oh Adelphi. Just come down the stair and see got any large group of people there. We shld be that group. Well you can always ask ... hehhee.e..

This would be next to the stall that sell the Carrot Cake and Chee Cheong Fun..

Last week the group was misplaced though.. sitting somewhere in the middle of the food court.. sigh..

So hope we meet at the same place.. I know some of us were looking for the group.. and didnt find anyone until like 7.15pm.. plus.. I guess the rain also had something to do with it..

Dennis.. PM'ed you my contact.. so just buzz me.. and you can come lok for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.