Secretary Saturday !! Spend your saturday with 2 sexy secretary 7/8/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwekeO

Jul 11, 2010
OT with 2 Sexy seductive secretary on saturday morning !!!

Date : 7/8/2010
Time : 0900-1130 ( inclusive of 30 mins break )

Theme : Office Wear ;

Price :
$35/pax ( $30 for regulars/group bookings )
Slots : 2models : 12 photographers

COntact @ 82330642 (Kay)

Vanessa

vbi.jpg

Amanda

a2-1.jpg

me.jpg

vbiandA.jpg

All rights reserved for photographers and models providing the pictures.

Finer Details :

1. Chilled Drinks will be provided
2. Location will be released to participants 1 day before the shoot
3. Payment will be collected at the shoot on the spot
4. Most importantly, whether New Photographers or Seasoned Shooters, ALL ARE WELCOME!!​
[/QUOTE]

1. Reserved S
2. Zm

Thanks for the support. Let make it happen. :D

Me and my friend expressed interest and signed up for ur coming sat kukup shoot. Now it seems it has been cancelled (after seeing this thread). Despite sending 2 SMS and a call to you checking if the sat shoot is still on, you don't even bother to reply for the whole day. It's ok for us that the trip is cancelled for whatever reason, but what is unacceptable is that you don't even bother to inform us. That, I think, is basic courtesy.

How to give u support in future? :thumbsd:

Me and my friend expressed interest and signed up for ur coming sat kukup shoot. Now it seems it has been cancelled (after seeing this thread). Despite sending 2 SMS and a call to you checking if the sat shoot is still on, you don't even bother to reply for the whole day. It's ok for us that the trip is cancelled for whatever reason, but what is unacceptable is that you don't even bother to inform us. That, I think, is basic courtesy.

How to give u support in future? :thumbsd:

Im sry but im not in charged of the shoot. You guys should get to ES (91875338) instead of me.

regards,
kay

1. Reserved S
2. Zm
3. Reserved P

Thanks for the support. Let make it happen.

Im sry but im not in charged of the shoot. You guys should get to ES (91875338) instead of me.

regards,
kay

Hi owekeo, may i ask.. is this the case of;

1. One organiser with one assistant
2. One organiser account with two seperate organisers
3. One organiser account with one organiser and one assistant who are independently incharge of two different shoots? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.