Search Engine a dangerous world

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
I notice the internet had been a dangerous world. I am surprised how advance the search engines now. It is getting more and more precise and accurate. Take for example if I key in my CS nick in the google search. These are the results. :bigeyes:

Search Result: phoakm

Guys, please be careful on the content you are putting in the internet. There are things that will surprise you. :sweat:

Now I can try to key other people's nick and email to check their background. :sweat:

I notice the internet had been a dangerous world. I am surprised how advance the search engines now. It is getting more and more precise and accurate. Take for example if I key in my CS nick in the google search. These are the results. :bigeyes:

Guys, please be careful on the content you are putting in the internet. There are things that will surprise you. :sweat:

Now I can try to key other people's nick and email to check their background. :sweat:
:thumbsup: for Google. :bsmilie:

try mine... ;)

Just means that search engine is doing what it is supposed to do ....
and doing it better everyday

:)

Good and bad... Good for those who are doing business (especially online business) and wants Search Engine to pinpoint to their business...

agree..i once type mine for fun..damn can see my secondary sch photos which is like 10 year+++ ago
and i din even have the luxury of internet then

Its suppose to do what it suppose to do. With the enhuncement of RRS, more will shown inside the search engine. But this is still small impact compair to FACEbook or TWitter or other social site. You never know if your future boss or HR will be poping inside Facebook to check on your accreditation.

Its suppose to do what it suppose to do. With the enhuncement of RRS, more will shown inside the search engine. But this is still small impact compair to FACEbook or TWitter or other social site. You never know if your future boss or HR will be poping inside Facebook to check on your accreditation.

Lucky I don't post much in facebook. :bsmilie:

It has always been like this for the past few years, not only google.
Stuff like blogs, websites, if deleted, the search engines have a cache, it keeps
record for quite a while.

As they say... the internet has a long memory. :bsmilie:

It has always been like this for the past few years, not only google.
Stuff like blogs, websites, if deleted, the search engines have a cache, it keeps
record for quite a while.

As they say... the internet has a long memory. :bsmilie:

Or huge storage capacity!!!! :bsmilie:

Welcome to the Matrix!

Status
Not open for further replies.