SDHC on D80

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesWei

Aug 14, 2007
hi peps,

i planning to get a D80 for my first DSLR... i have been thinking about the accessories that i will have to get along with it... there it comes to this about the memory card and i hope to get some help here.. i search throught the forum and i dun think there is any similar thread...

i am thinking that is there any difference on the differnet brand of SD card that i use it with the D80... i am planning to shoot my picture with raw format and i think getting a 4gb SDHC will be a better choice... so any recommandation for you peps?

thanks in advance..

Toshiba SDHC Class4 4GB $60. Made in Japan. No problems so far.

Alternative Sandisk SDHC Class2 4GB $66. Made in China. Comes with SDHC USB reader
or Sandisk UltraII, cant remember price (sry)

hi Dithiolium,

thanks for the reply... might need more help on the writing speed from the camera to the card.. but still thanks...

anyway.. there is also another thing... with regard to the accessories, i am thinking of a crumpler camera bag and SB-600 or SB-800 depending on my remains of my budget... abu the tripod, i might need fellow peers to help me out also... i have totally no idea which kind of tripod is a more conventional one for me.. or any good brands to recommand?

lastly, did i miss out any basic things that i need? cause i am starting photograph from scratch...

Regards to all and thanks...

hi Dithiolium,

thanks for the reply... might need more help on the writing speed from the camera to the card.. but still thanks...

anyway.. there is also another thing... with regard to the accessories, i am thinking of a crumpler camera bag and SB-600 or SB-800 depending on my remains of my budget... abu the tripod, i might need fellow peers to help me out also... i have totally no idea which kind of tripod is a more conventional one for me.. or any good brands to recommand?

lastly, did i miss out any basic things that i need? cause i am starting photograph from scratch...

Regards to all and thanks...

Check out the threads on all these topics. They have been mentioned before. Just do a search.

I managed to buy the Sandisk Ultra II, 2GB @ $36 @ one of the shop in SLS; most of the shops are selling @ $40. After that, got another quote from Alan Photo @ Funan-$28 for the same card and capacity!

I managed to buy the Sandisk Ultra II, 2GB @ $36 @ one of the shop in SLS; most of the shops are selling @ $40. After that, got another quote from Alan Photo @ Funan-$28 for the same card and capacity!

ok thats cheap!i bought mine at ap for 45 about 2 months ago!i think quite reasonable lar

hi bros,

thanks for all the help and comments u all had given.. i will try to look up in the forum again on my questions...

thanks once again...

Kingston Elite Pro 50X.
1X = 150KB/s...
50x = 7500KB/s, faster then a class 6 SDHC.
bought for 30bucks at SLS

Kingston Elite Pro 50X.
1X = 150KB/s...
50x = 7500KB/s, faster then a class 6 SDHC.
bought for 30bucks at SLS

You sure?? Kingston seems to be one of the slowest in the pro grade range.

Status
Not open for further replies.