screen writing..???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulg

Apr 28, 2009
One of the most important necessities to make a good movie is not the graphic effects you see. You have to know that there have been movies done without much special effects and still won awards and really entertained people. You have to consider that fact that actors, directors, and even producers have been successful because of one thing. They have been successful because they had a good script to follow. A script can mean the difference of making a complete movie disaster and also making it big and win awards. If you want to be a script writer, you have to make a movie script that will catch the attention of movie goers. It should be able to entertain the audience and should contain all the necessary things in a movie. Script writing is not something that only a select few can do, it is something that a regular person with enough imagination can learn, apply and develop. There is even script writing schools available that can help you enhance your script writing skills. The ever growing demand for movies has made a market for good scripts. If you like to write, you may want to consider writing a script. Script writing can truly be a very rewarding job. If you do it right, you can be sure that you can really make your dreams come true by just writing a script for a movie. If you are successful, you can be sure that you will be in constant demand by the movie industry. .. how ever .. one should take up a professional course to understand the dynamics of good writing ...

haha, catch no ball. that was random

In any case, screenwriting courses is not absolute. It is not the holy grail. Go watch adaptation. Hur.

If you have ever study the art of genre films, you would have known that certain European school of thoughts actually believe that screenwriting is something that cannot be taught. Is a script really important? Well, ask wong kar wai! He improvises his scene and write out the dialogue on the on the spot!

One of the most important necessities to make a good movie is not the graphic effects you see. You have to know that there have been movies done without much special effects and still won awards and really entertained people. You have to consider that fact that actors, directors, and even producers have been successful because of one thing. They have been successful because they had a good script to follow. A script can mean the difference of making a complete movie disaster and also making it big and win awards. If you want to be a script writer, you have to make a movie script that will catch the attention of movie goers. It should be able to entertain the audience and should contain all the necessary things in a movie. Script writing is not something that only a select few can do, it is something that a regular person with enough imagination can learn, apply and develop. There is even script writing schools available that can help you enhance your script writing skills. The ever growing demand for movies has made a market for good scripts. If you like to write, you may want to consider writing a script. Script writing can truly be a very rewarding job. If you do it right, you can be sure that you can really make your dreams come true by just writing a script for a movie. If you are successful, you can be sure that you will be in constant demand by the movie industry. .. how ever .. one should take up a professional course to understand the dynamics of good writing ...

OK Let me add in the final resolution for your script.:bsmilie:

Always wanted to be a scriptwriter and don't know how? Or have you been writing for your whole life and nobody gives a F?
What are you waiting for?
CALL 1800-SCRIPTforLIFE. The first 10 callers will enjoy a 50% discount.
REGISTER NOW!!!!!!!!

haha, catch no ball. that was random

In any case, screenwriting courses is not absolute. It is not the holy grail. Go watch adaptation. Hur.

If you have ever study the art of genre films, you would have known that certain European school of thoughts actually believe that screenwriting is something that cannot be taught. Is a script really important? Well, ask wong kar wai! He improvises his scene and write out the dialogue on the on the spot!

Friend, as much Wong Kai Wai is very talented, he doesn't represent the whole film industry. Majority, I repeat majority of good film starts with a good script. Having a good script is IMPORTANT, period. Give a good script to a not so good director, I reckoned the film will still be alright to watch. Whereas give a crap script to a good director, I don't think much can come out of it. Before you go scouting for a director, you better first scout for a good script.

Anyway, maybe Wong Kar Wai can share with you how long he takes to make some of his movies, especially when he's in the mood for love....:sweat:

BTW, I'm no scriptwriter but just love watching film

Friend, as much Wong Kai Wai is very talented, he doesn't represent the whole film industry. Majority, I repeat majority of good film starts with a good script. Having a good script is IMPORTANT, period. Give a good script to a not so good director, I reckoned the film will still be alright to watch. Whereas give a crap script to a good director, I don't think much can come out of it. Before you go scouting for a director, you better first scout for a good script.

Anyway, maybe Wong Kar Wai can share with you how long he takes to make some of his movies, especially when he's in the mood for love....:sweat:

BTW, I'm no scriptwriter but just love watching film

Hehe, i know he is notriously long in his production process but the subject of discussion is importance of learning about screen writing (i think)

Ya sure, learning about the basics are are important. But i feel that knowing the basics is to equip you with the skills to break down the walls of norm. :)

I love films too!

Screenwriting and script writing is a totally different ball game ... But to start it off a good concept, plot, and flow... at the end you need to deliver your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.