Scenes from Yishun

Recently been seeing a guy on motorbike at around 6.40am stopping at the roadside at the junction juz opposite the blk 666 taking photos of the sky. Almost bang into him that day as didnt know he had stopped there as no harzard or signal was on. :sweat:
Hope its not any brudders in here

Recently been seeing a guy on motorbike at around 6.40am stopping at the roadside at the junction juz opposite the blk 666 taking photos of the sky. Almost bang into him that day as didnt know he had stopped there as no harzard or signal was on. :sweat:
Hope its not any brudders in here

Yup....especially that early where it's still a little dark and drivers still not fully awake hahaha!!!

Nice take on the reservoir. The Out-Board Motor and its reflection make it look like frog's legs...I must be hungry...:bsmilie:
hi lastboltnut... tks for the comments... ;) lolz... ya i think u are real hungry... hee... :p

Yes, this is along the dam on the left (if you are facing Seletar Camp) nearer to Seletar Camp. The woods are now under construction...so I didn't get to go in. Ya, there is some other Kelongs (still in use) there.
o... so we are not able to get in already? was thinking can go there take pic this sat... hee.. looks like a nice place to take pic...

Yup....especially that early where it's still a little dark and drivers still not fully awake hahaha!!!

:cheers: That would meant me ! LOL

Cold silent night......

Here is one for this thread :

3949694792_a35902b184_o.jpg

Um....isnt this taken from BLK 22X.....you live this block?

anyway my contribution,pardon my noobness:
4101600001_215f56853f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Great :thumbsup:

Some pix that were taken recently.
Comments welcome... Pardon me for poor shots as I am still learning.

2evzwp3.jpg

24fbim9.jpg

2ypnm6p.jpg

2a0du6h.jpg

1gsmx3.jpg

Wah.....finally i see the colors of 7D !!! what lens were you using? 17-40L ?

it is a pity that your shot of the mrt track next to the reservoir does not include a significant train presence.

Havent been shooting lately cos i sold away my camera. This was shot using my hp ( Samsung F480) as i was cycling. Couldn't resist the beautiful skies!!!

4149552343_c75bc390cd_o.jpg

Last edited:
Something from an old album......the "shot to death" jetty.....

4153058952_f89fee23f2_o.jpg

hi all~ some photos to share when i was @ seletar dam waiting for sunrise..was chasing the sun when i found this area~ itz around seletar camp area (under construction). hope u guys like them~ :D

Picture033.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture032.jpg