SBG Macros with my new toy...

Congratulations on the new gear. Nice pics.

Shutter: 1/50 ~ 1/80 + hand held, really steady !

Thanks alot Outlook! My hands are actually not really that steady. I have to thank the experts around me who taught me how to hold correctly and train my breathing technique before a full shutter :D.

Hi guys, i have never dwell on macro b4 so just a question: i noticed there is a Raynox DCR-5320PRO. so whats the difference between that and Raynox 250 DCR, besides the price? eg, if Novjoe would have used Raynox DCR-5320PRO with his 100mm IS 2.8 on those pics shown, what would have been the effect? Raynox 250 is 1: 5 magnification?

thanks guys!

Hi guys, i have never dwell on macro b4 so just a question: i noticed there is a Raynox DCR-5320PRO. so whats the difference between that and Raynox 250 DCR, besides the price? eg, if Novjoe would have used Raynox DCR-5320PRO with his 100mm IS 2.8 on those pics shown, what would have been the effect? Raynox 250 is 1: 5 magnification?

thanks guys!

Not sure about the DCR5320-Pro. For the Raynox 250DCR, magnification is about 5:1, not 1:5.

For the Raynox questions, you can look for CS Member McGill who sells Raynox gears, I bought mine from him.

Hope to see your macro shots soon ;).

Nice work! Especially #4. I like that detail that the combination offers. For hand held, this is great work! Did you find that you used the flash in all your shots? What time of the day/night did you should? Also if I may ask, where did you capture of these great shots?

Nice work! Especially #4. I like that detail that the combination offers. For hand held, this is great work! Did you find that you used the flash in all your shots? What time of the day/night did you should? Also if I may ask, where did you capture of these great shots?

Thanks alot starflight! Yes, I used flash for all the shots in this series. I usually shoot during the mid morning till about 1pm in the noon time. These subjects are all taken in Singapore Botanic Gardens (SBG in short).