Saturday Sunrise Shoot - Changi Boardwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the best wishes. hope we can shoot together sometime soon.
Hi sabee,

I see you organising another morning outing! Cool, but too bad can't join in.

Wish you and southundeep good hunting!

Happy New Year!

ding

Does anyone live near redhill area? Just found out that to reach there at Tat timet
the cab fare us like OMG.

I am a newbie... Can i join you guys too? :embrass:

Anyone living in hougang want to share a cab :eek:

I know 'over-slot' liao, but heh. I wasn't aware that one could get sunrise shots from CBW though, always thought of it more of a 'sunset' place. Where in the boardwalk are we shooting from?

Hi, Sun Rise is now at Car Park A, after the NAVY Jetty and near the Cargo Junction. Sun Rise no longer at Boardwalk at this time of the year. Went to shoot at boardwalk 2 weeks ago and found out. I suggest the organizer recce first.

My 2 cents.

As mentioned in a previous post - won't be able to get direct shots from the boardwalk. Sunrise is approximately 102 degrees from the North. Basically from the direct east (slightly southeast).

Thankfully not always about the sun, but the golden hour as well :)

Thanks for the advice :D

Last edited:
be it anywhere to shoot the sunrise, it's all for the fun of seeing many shooters with their gears and 'antics'. yup, the sunrise is nearer to the CAFHI jetty, carpark 5.
sabee, maybe you want to open up some more slots? btw, i'm in too.

1. sabee (Ken)
2. southundeep
3. B-setting
4. Zichar
5. sci80899
6. nickybum
7.Wulla
8. DrSpock
9. furcheng
10. yrh0413
11. Orosin
I grab the last :p

One more place for a senior citizen?:think:

I can also pick up passengers from pasir ris to our meeting place, foc. (of course, if you buy me a cup of coffee could be better).:)

Last edited:
Hi, Sun Rise is now at Car Park A, after the NAVY Jetty and near the Cargo Junction. Sun Rise no longer at Boardwalk at this time of the year. Went to shoot at boardwalk 2 weeks ago and found out. I suggest the organizer recce first.

My 2 cents.

As mentioned in a previous post - won't be able to get direct shots from the boardwalk. Sunrise is approximately 102 degrees from the North. Basically from the direct east (slightly southeast).

Thankfully not always about the sun, but the golden hour as well :)

Thanks for the advice :D

agreed.. juz went there on the 15th Feb and cant spot any sun rising from there.. was there at 6am - 8am.
Suggest to go around Changi Ferry Terminal Area or Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal Area bcos whn I was working there I saw the sun rises from that area and you can even look straight at the sun and it was beautiful.
Maybe you guys can go and recce exactly whr the sun rises before the shoot.
Cheers..

eh, guys who are on the confirmed list of 10, is there anyone who stays in the north?

I am thinking of sharing the cab fare from Yishun to Changi Point.

Pls PM me if you are interested to share cab.

thanks guys. :)

eh, guys who are on the confirmed list of 10, is there anyone who stays in the north?

I am thinking of sharing the cab fare from Yishun to Changi Point.

Pls PM me if you are interested to share cab.

thanks guys. :)

you can come pick me up at kallang on e way! haha kiddin... i'd love to come and kaypoh(without a tripod tho) if i'm allowed by "Mr Organizer" to squeeze in e already overflowing list.. =D

you can come pick me up at kallang on e way! haha kiddin... i'd love to come and kaypoh(without a tripod tho) if i'm allowed by "Mr Organizer" to squeeze in e already overflowing list.. =D

you ah, the sunrise at singapore river is nice enough already, and you can easily go to Tanjong Rhu for better shots. you stay there. don't come. :bsmilie::sticktong

you ah, the sunrise at singapore river is nice enough already, and you can easily go to Tanjong Rhu for better shots. you stay there. don't come. :bsmilie::sticktong

hahaha i know! tts like my front yard n i see it everyday... =(

guys I have to pass my seat to orosin as I will be coming home late tonight... don't think i can drag myself out of the bed at 5am+ tomorrow morning.

sabee you still got my number? i interested in your post shoot 50mm walkabout.

sabeeee....there's quite a number of guys wanting to join your event. do update here if they can squeeze in some more.

guys, give the TS a call to confirm your attendance(to those who are asking if can join after the 11th person).

cheers

Guys, its a public place, I can't stop or discourage anyone from going ah :p

My original intention of limiting to 10 is because its hard to shoot with people in front of you especially at this location.

I'm not going to turn anyone away, its just that I feel it'll be less than optimal with too many photographers "blocking" each other.

Anyway, do take down my number and give me a call when you guys arrive and can't locate the 'group' :)

So can I ask where exactly are we meeting again? Which car park number?

Status
Not open for further replies.