Sat, 21 July - Claire and Kanny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ying, it is hard for me to believe that I didn't get a slot because I am one of the earliest person to reply to your ad since you put it up yesterday. Way before your PM got filled up. Maybe you want to sort things up and let me know?

My mistake! Sorry Lightworkz! I have placed you on the reserve list based on the time of confirmation.

Attendance List
1. Robert
2. Sonis
3. Lai-Thutt
4. Woon Kong
5. Fredy
6. Water Spiderman
7. No Horse Run
8. Jer
9. Jimmy
10. Vpcola
11. lobinhoot
12. Ianfoo

Reserve List
1. Christopher
2. Lightworkz
3. Carter
4. Shawn
5. Harry
6. raincool2005

Photographers who have signed up, please make advance payment to POSB savings 004-60783-0 to CONFIRM your spot. All slots will be held until Wednesday, and any who are not confirmed by then will be released to photographers on the reserve list. :)

sigh.. reserve list. :sweat:

Hi Lightworkz, just to clarify - photographers are placed on the attendance list when they send me their mobile numbers, not when they PM me. Thus, I didn't add you until I received your PM about you not having a mobile. :)

Attendance List
1. Robert
2. Sonis
3. Lai-Thutt
4. Woon Kong
5. Fredy
6. Water Spiderman
7. No Horse Run
8. Jer
9. Jimmy
10. Vpcola
11. lobinhoot
12. Ianfoo

Reserve List
1. Lightworkz
2. Carter
3. Shawn
4. Harry
5. David

Photographers who have signed up, please make advance payment to POSB savings 004-60783-0 to CONFIRM your spot. All slots will be held until Wednesday, and any who are not confirmed by then will be released to photographers on the reserve list. :)

All slots have been confirmed by advance payment! Shoot details will be sent by SMS tomorrow morning. See you guys on Sat!

SMSes have been sent out to all participants! Please PM me with your mobile number again if you did not receive anything - I may have sent it to the wrong number/you may have given me the wrong number. Thanks guys! See you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.