Sarajevo to South Dalmatia rejoiced (H series)

_DSC4656a1aos.jpg

west end of split city. yup, city is called "split".

_DSC4656a1ao.jpg

to celebrate a new starting of my life.
on the way up the srdj hill next to dubrovnik, croatia.

_DSC1682-cs4r55e-aaa1.jpg

Last edited:
Was back packing through Sarajevo, Mostar, Dubrovnik and Montenegro just a few months ago. Beautiful.

along the stream in the small town of vrboska in hvar island

_DSC3133-cs4r55-str-aaa1-sw.jpg

Was back packing through Sarajevo, Mostar, Dubrovnik and Montenegro just a few months ago. Beautiful.

yah... esp when the light and the breeze are rite

ending the day with my preferred style, nothing spectacular but just comfortable for me
grass patch on the hill overseeing sarajevo's martyrs cemetery

_DSC0648-aaa1-swj.jpg

It's been 2.5 yrs... Wow.
N I have not yet edited mine! Lol

ya... work and family took more time as one gets older ... keep pushing back plans and becoming more and more kiasi.

_DSC4532-cs4r55e-aaa2-no-sh.jpg

cathedral at split, supposedly a landmark but frankly speaking, i wouldn't be able to tell one from the other.
this picture contains only blue and a little magenta-beige. i wish there is a bright yellow label somewhere.
and i tried to make my signature yellow but it didn't help, so i left it in the usual yellowish-green
i would think that a tighter triangle will enforce a stronger composition, but i can't think of any way to accomplish that
should anyone think there is a way, pls let me know. i think even if i squat or lie down, it wouldn't be able to help.

_DSC4536-cs4r55e-aaa1-swj.jpg

Last edited:

st james cathedral. this was meant to be a highlight at sibenik on route to skra waterfalls from split.
had seen a picture with a tiny figure at the bottom of this huge building that had a lot of empty spaces around it.
but when we are there, they happen to be holding a concert and this cathedral was blocked by the stand.

_DSC3797-cs4r55e-aaa1-swj.jpg

Very interesting and inspiring series... heading to Croatia end of the month... hope can take some nice photos and do it justice!