Sanyo Eneloop 8 Pack AA batteries @ $32

Status
Not open for further replies.

myloplex

May 27, 2003
Visit site
Sanyo Eneloop 8 Pack AA batteries @ $32. Bump into this while I was at Funan ... a game shop same level as food court a few days back. Seems to good to be true ...cheaper than the current MO in CS.
Isit true?

Sanyo Eneloop 8 Pack AA batteries @ $32. Bump into this while I was at Funan ... a game shop same level as food court a few days back. Seems to good to be true ...cheaper than the current MO in CS.
Isit true?

Should be.. current MO prices in VRZ is at 30

Isit true?

hey how about u buy the battery already than u give us a review on the batteries^^ that maybe if its good, all of us can get from the shop

hey how about u buy the battery already than u give us a review on the batteries^^ that maybe if its good, all of us can get from the shop

Sorry I use PowerEx batteries :)

yea i did not say u use.. i ask asking u to but the batt and write us a review

I believe he's just asking / telling us about the seemingly cheap promotion. How do you review a promotion?

I believe he's just asking / telling us about the seemingly cheap promotion. How do you review a promotion?

To make things clearer.
- Usu MO prices are cheaper than retail shops.
- I Came across a shop selling cheaper.
- Thus asking you guys if you bought from or know of this shop and if such a retail price is true or is some catch.

yea i did not say u use.. i ask asking u to but the batt and write us a review

I do not get your rational and keep asking me to buy. I think Sanyo Eneloop batteries are all the same ... unless you're hinting that these are 'pirated' versions. Yes ? No? I do not know. If you really want to know then maybe you can consider buying. If I wanted I would have already bought them.

Also, there are plenty of reviews on the web if you need reviews of Sanyo batts before making your buying decision.

I dont think myloplex owes anyone here a review, he's just sharing a lobang only.
Furthermore, Eneloop batteries are so common, oso need review then can buy meh?

Isit true?

Software Boutique?

myloplex,

what u said is true, they are selling at S$32 member price (cash only), but being member is free, can join on the spot.
Normal non-member price is S$45.90..:bigeyes:
Thanks for telling us abt this lobang.
This shop (Zavi) is just beside the foodcourt, level 5, Funan.

eng_keow,
I checked for u, the 4 packs is S$18 member price. Did not take note of the usual price.

myloplex,

what u said is true, they are selling at S$32 member price (cash only), but being member is free, can join on the spot.
Normal non-member price is S$45.90..:bigeyes:
Thanks for telling us abt this lobang.
This shop (Zavi) is just beside the foodcourt, level 5, Funan.

eng_keow,
I checked for u, the 4 packs is S$18 member price. Did not take note of the usual price.

Thanks for confirming ... I didn't notice the member price ... was too bz looking at games ... hmm now may consider getting them for my Wii controller ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.