Sanyo battery quick charger


Status
Not open for further replies.

clicknick

New Member
Apr 13, 2005
1,398
0
0
Hougang
#1
Hi,
is there any place selling Sanyo 2500 quick battery charger at a cheap price?

Places like Best Denki selling for $49 with 2x 2500 batt, is this a good price? 2500 batteries are sold at about $22 per pack of 4.

Thanks
 

Belano

New Member
Jul 13, 2005
224
0
0
#3
Hey this is your lucky day dude. I happened to buy a Sanyo Quick Charger with refresh function and 2 X 2500 batteries for $39.90 from yahoo auction. Whats more it delivers to you without any extra postage charges. However, 2100 Sanyo batteries with casing selling @ $12.90. CHEAP!!!
http://user.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/user/kcmw1975
 

clicknick

New Member
Apr 13, 2005
1,398
0
0
Hougang
#4
Belano said:
Hey this is your lucky day dude. I happened to buy a Sanyo Quick Charger with refresh function and 2 X 2500 batteries for $39.90 from yahoo auction. Whats more it delivers to you without any extra postage charges. However, 2100 Sanyo batteries with casing selling @ $12.90. CHEAP!!!
http://user.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/user/kcmw1975
Thanks Belano, good recommendation!
 

clicknick

New Member
Apr 13, 2005
1,398
0
0
Hougang
#5
Hi all, I've got my charger. Just to update on a good deal.

Mustafa selling:

Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger (inc 2XSanyo 2500NiMH) $39
Sanyo Smart Quick Charger (inc 2XSanyo 2500NiMH) $34
Sanyo 1Hr Quick Charger (inc 2XSanyo 2500NiMH) $43

2XSanyo 2500NiMH $8.50
4XSanyo 2500NiMH $15.50
 

karnage

New Member
Feb 26, 2005
1,325
0
0
35
Ang Mo Kio
#6
Hi guys, never saw this thread 3 weeks ago. Otherwise could've introduced y'all to SLS Alan Photo.

Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger (incl. 4 x 2500mAh) $40

I don't know about the other 2 though. But the batteries alone are cheap too!

2 x 2500mAh = $7

You'd have to talk to (bargain with) the guys there for the prices. Tell them you were told of these prices and insist on them till you get them. Of course, don't go & "tok" them say u heard charger + 4 AA for $30 la... Let's have some ethics whilst sharing great deals! The shops' owners need to earn a living too yeah?

Cheers!
 

clicknick

New Member
Apr 13, 2005
1,398
0
0
Hougang
#7
karnage said:
Hi guys, never saw this thread 3 weeks ago. Otherwise could've introduced y'all to SLS Alan Photo.

Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger (incl. 4 x 2500mAh) $40

I don't know about the other 2 though. But the batteries alone are cheap too!

2 x 2500mAh = $7

You'd have to talk to (bargain with) the guys there for the prices. Tell them you were told of these prices and insist on them till you get them. Of course, don't go & "tok" them say u heard charger + 4 AA for $30 la... Let's have some ethics whilst sharing great deals! The shops' owners need to earn a living too yeah?

Cheers!
Hi Karnage,
about your statement
Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger (incl. 4 x 2500mAh) $40

the Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger packaging that I saw in major electronics stores, East Gear and Mustafa all comes with only 2 batts in the box leh, so u mean if I buy from AP, they will give 2 more extra batts? Can you confirm this?

But 2x2500 for $7 is cheap.
 

wrx_sti_22b

Senior Member
Apr 14, 2005
4,968
2
38
42
Compassvale Lane
#8
Konnoc LCD charger & 4 pieces of Konnoc 2500mAh AA at $49.90 at Eastgear Peninsula Plaza 2nd level is worth a look too.

2700mAh AA Ni-Mh coming soon...
 

unseen

Senior Member
Dec 14, 2004
2,622
0
0
NTU and Wdls
#9
Not to spoil your market.. but anyone checked out AP before?
i bought my batteries + charger more than 1 + months ago..
If i'mt not wrong it's cheaper than the MO around here too.
the price I paid for my stuff:
$35 for Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger (inc 2XSanyo 2500NiMH)
$13 for 4XSanyo 2500NiMH

got 3+ sets of both in total, 3 different dates, also same price. I did mention I was there b4 and mentioned the price i bought the things at..
*shrug
as long as you're honest with the price I gave you, they will too. If you wanna bullsh*t them, unlikely they'll bother giving you any discount.. I know of people who take the lowest price they heard of then they try to say they heard of lower prices even..
 

wilsonang

New Member
May 18, 2004
404
0
0
#11
hhmmm.. i got duracell 20 pcs pack at onli $9.90... isit worth comparing to recharable batts???
 

clicknick

New Member
Apr 13, 2005
1,398
0
0
Hougang
#12
wilsonang said:
hhmmm.. i got duracell 20 pcs pack at onli $9.90... isit worth comparing to recharable batts???
I use 4 batts at a time for my flash, and 20 piece of duracell won't last me very long. So unless I enjoy paying $9.90 for duracell batteries all the time, I think rechargeble is cheaper, and probably lasts longer per charge.
 

eAgles

New Member
Jun 17, 2005
678
0
0
Asia Southernmost Tip
#13
clicknick said:
I use 4 batts at a time for my flash, and 20 piece of duracell won't last me very long. So unless I enjoy paying $9.90 for duracell batteries all the time, I think rechargeble is cheaper, and probably lasts longer per charge.
Leaving costs aside, in terms of battery life, are rechargeable batts better than like duracells? If so, I will switch to rechargeables. Please advise.

Thanks. :)
 

karnage

New Member
Feb 26, 2005
1,325
0
0
35
Ang Mo Kio
#14
clicknick said:
Hi Karnage,
about your statement
Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger (incl. 4 x 2500mAh) $40

the Sanyo Refresh Quick Charger packaging that I saw in major electronics stores, East Gear and Mustafa all comes with only 2 batts in the box leh, so u mean if I buy from AP, they will give 2 more extra batts? Can you confirm this?

But 2x2500 for $7 is cheap.
Ya, correct. Sanyo Quick Refresh Charger + 4 x 2500mAh = $40.

The packaging is bigger than the one you see selling everywhere. It has 4 batteries inside. So far I only saw SLS AP selling that and is not all the time have one...
 

Mar 13, 2005
388
0
0
#15
hi many thanks for sharing. but wondering what's the diff between smat and quick charger. i read the website but both charge at the same rate --- abt 125min. btw, is it all AP that sells $40 for 4 batt and charger?? where is an what is SLS??
 

Mar 13, 2005
388
0
0
#16
anything faster than 125min?? cos if doing wedding photography, i need to charge in their house and cant possibly leave it to charge in their hm for lhr!! pls recommend affordable and reliable one pls... thanks,.
 

wrx_sti_22b

Senior Member
Apr 14, 2005
4,968
2
38
42
Compassvale Lane
#17
damienster said:
anything faster than 125min?? cos if doing wedding photography, i need to charge in their house and cant possibly leave it to charge in their hm for lhr!! pls recommend affordable and reliable one pls... thanks,.
This means the number of batteries you have is not enough for your usage. You'll need at least 2 sets. 1st set drain liao, have 2nd set ready (while 1st set is being charged if possible) & then possibly a 3rd set of batteries you might need.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom