Sanyo 2700s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sausage said:
Has anyone tried these yet? Do they hold their charge well?
Are they out yet? I dont think so. But am still waiting for them. Heard they'll be out a few months later. Forget when le. I'm also eying on those. Meanwhile try the Eneloop. I got the 2500mah last year and they're still holding their charge. Preferably, get a charger that can discharge the unused energy inside. It prolongs the life of the battery and its charges.

I prefer Powerex Ni-MH 2700mAH. Last time promotion on IT show is $20 for package of 4.
IIRC, Powerex is 1000x cycles, while Sanyo is 500x cycles.

Regards,
Arto.

Artosoft said:
I prefer Powerex Ni-MH 2700mAH. Last time promotion on IT show is $20 for package of 4.
IIRC, Powerex is 1000x cycles, while Sanyo is 500x cycles.

Regards,
Arto.

But it's hard to know what standards they base the 1000x cycles claim on.

Those sanyo 2700mah batteries that are available currently are all parallel imported.Sanyo Singapore has not officially released the product.

i dont trust online claims. Meaning buying for a non official or authorised seller.. e.g hardwarezone.com or yahoo auctions. Their price is really sheap but their life span is less than 6 months before you start to notice the fast discharge rate. I bought 4AA 2500 sanyos online, less than 6 months their discharge rate is twice faster than the original in the box with charger. Furthermore i'm using those discharge charger types. I always discharge then recharge. I use them for my other hobby, flying helis. So batteries are very important.

GP also have 2700mAh AA. I wonder are they the same underneath the wrapper.

When I went to Sanyo to exchange my batteries yesterday, I saw their retail pack of 4x 2700mAhs with battery case in their display showcase. They told me they are in talks with Best Denki. Don't know what that means.

Becoz they are agent only, they are not retail shop, so they need someone somewhere to sell mah. So they think they collaborating with Best Denki loh.

Status
Not open for further replies.