Santorini – Almost Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cliffs and the Sea in Oia

Greece_297_Santorini.jpg

My breath was taken away!

Greece_301_Santorini.jpg

This is so surreal!

For more pictures and travelogue on the Cliffs and the Sea in Oia, please visit Santorini – Almost Heaven: The Cliffs and the Sea in Oia. :)

Thanks for the beautiful photos, it brings back lots of memories for me.

Excellent shots.. i'm very impressed by the exposure, colours and details.. Did you go on a free and easy to Santorini only?

Nice Set of photos, gosh.. really hope that I can go back there for a revisit..

It's coming to 10 yrs since I last visited, but this timeless gem still as charming as ever.. Every corner is a photographic opportunity, can't miss..:lovegrin:

Are you staying in Fira or Oia btw?

OIA, woooooo!!! Is in my must visit list.
Great place. :thumbsup:

Aaaa Santorini!! Brings back memories. :)
Did you walk on the black sand barefooted?

Excellent shots.. i'm very impressed by the exposure, colours and details.. Did you go on a free and easy to Santorini only?
Thanks, nemesis32. Yes, I was on free and easy but I went to Athens, then Mykonos and finally Santorini.

Nice Set of photos, gosh.. really hope that I can go back there for a revisit..

It's coming to 10 yrs since I last visited, but this timeless gem still as charming as ever.. Every corner is a photographic opportunity, can't miss..:lovegrin:

Are you staying in Fira or Oia btw?
Thanks, Kongo. :) This place is really worthwhile for a revisit! I was staying in Fira, more convenient to explore other parts of Santorini by bus from here.

OIA, woooooo!!! Is in my must visit list.
Great place. :thumbsup:
Thanks, mafanyau. This is surely a must visit place in a lifetime. :)

Aaaa Santorini!! Brings back memories. :)
Did you walk on the black sand barefooted?
I didn't walk on the black-sand beach barefooted. It was too hot.

Lovely place, excellent photography. I must go there some day. Thanks for sharing these beautiful images.

i want to go greece! hahaha

u went free and easy or package with grp?

I would recommend getting a local agent to book everything for you here and exploring on your own when you are in Greece. That's what I did. I went for the islands (Santorini and Mykonos) and did a land tour of Delphi, Kalambaka, Cape Sounion and Athens itself. 2 weeks and I still felt it was too short! Try to go before the European peak summer season. Everything is more expensive.

The pictures bring back so many memories. Thanks for the wonderful pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.