Santarina Photoshoot on 4 Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
Dear Clubsnap Members,

The Christmas festivities is here. I am organising a photoshoot on a 'Santarina' theme. Hope this photoshoot will bring good fun and spread the Christmas spirit closer to all.

Details of Shoot:
Date : Sat, 4 Dec 2004
Time : 10am to 2pm
Location : Different location along Orchard Rd with nice Christmas deco
Theme : Santarina & the Christmas Spirit
Outfit : Santarina costume to be provided
Fees : $60 per photog
Model : Christina (1.7m 32/24/34)
Max : 8 photog

14842CHRISTINA.jpg

Please PM (CHARBY) or email me at erniecharby@yahoo.com.sg with your name, contact number and email address if you are interested to join in our festive fun!

Confirm Your Place Here:

CHARBY said:
Dear Clubsnap Members,

The Christmas festivities is here. I am organising a photoshoot on a 'Santarina' theme. Hope this photoshoot will bring good fun and spread the Christmas spirit closer to all.

Details of Shoot:
Date : Sat, 4 Dec 2004
Time : 10am to 2pm
Location : Different location along Orchard Rd with nice Christmas deco
Theme : Santarina & the Christmas Spirit
Outfit : Santarina costume to be provided
Fees : $60 per photog
Model : Christina (1.7m 32/24/34)
Max : 8 photog

14842CHRISTINA.jpg

Please PM (CHARBY) or email me at erniecharby@yahoo.com.sg with your name, contact number and email address if you are interested to join in our festive fun!

Confirm Your Place Here:

What is Santarina?

Santarina = Model in female santa claus costume

Wah this is good lei. How many costumes?

Just a suggestion, if you really want to do a Christmas feel, would prefer the shoot around evening time 7.30pm-10.30pm as you really can feel the Christmas spirit plus the nice bright lights which are litted up aorund Orchard area would be more approatiate.

OT here....
Instead of always sitting on the Fat White Bearded Old lap's all the time, this year we can finanlly meet a female Santa. Eh i were to join this shoot, can I sit on her lap and ask for a wish? :bigeyes:

She will probably allow it. :)

Confirm Your Place Here:
1. xl1

In response to several request, here are more photos of Christina.

14842CHRISTINA-MAZDA.jpg
14842CHRISTINA-HL.jpg

Confirm Your Place Here:
1. xl1

Confirm Your Place Here:
1. xl1
2. reserved

Confirm Your Place Here:
1. xl1
2. testdr
3. reserved

Confirm Your Place Here:
1. xl1
2. testdr
3. lens_man

Confirm Your Place Here:
1. testdr
2. lens_man
3. razor

Status
Not open for further replies.