Samsung YP-60V Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
Hi all! Photo-coverage of the above event. Not great photos but hey, comments welcome all the same. Strangely enough I was the only photog. there, could it be CS people don't listen to the radio? :D

First there was this group of 4 people from fitness first to promote some Body Combat thing. Self defence class!
#1:Getting Ready
BC_-_Start.jpg

#2:My Favourite Blue Balloon man(He looks really out of place :p )
BC_-_Group_Kick.jpg

#3:A knee to the groin
Group_Knee.jpg

#4:A hard right
BC_-_Group_Punch.jpg

#5:HaiYAH!!!
BC_-_Haiyah.jpg

#6:Snap Kick
BC_-_Kick.jpg

#7:The Star of the day(I mean the yepp, not the girl)
BC_-_Flex.jpg

Then these breakdancers came on... One of the hardest shooting I have ever done. They were flying all over the place and I barely got any decent photos :sweatsm: Damn tough :hung:

#8:Turtle1
Breaking9.jpg

#9:Turtle2
Breaking7.jpg

#10:Headspin
Breaking8.jpg

#11:Windmill
Breaking6.jpg

#12:Dunnowhat
Breaking15.jpg

#13:Dunnowhat2
Breaking10.jpg

#14:Suicide victim hitting the groud(Nar just liked the body shape in this perspective :D
Breaking17.jpg

Jamie Yeo and Vernon A were also there as MCs.
#15: Jamie :lovegrin:
Jyeo3.jpg

#16: Jamie and Vernon
JyeoVA2.jpg

Incidentally the YP-60V is a great player. 256MB built in with MMC expansion slot, FM tuner, heart rate monitor, calorie counter, the works. Erpz hope i didnt get brainwashed in the few hours i spent there. :sweat:

From watching b-boys videos, I think you've got #8,#9 and #10 mixed up.
#8 and #9 should be windmills or barel windmills, and #10 is a turtle, or sometimes called a float.

Ack... Thanks for the info. wasn't too sure abt it myself. Just got a friend to help me identify the moves. Must have gotten mixed up :bsmilie: Don't really know nuts about breakdancing

Status
Not open for further replies.