Samsung NX Mini

funan offers prices as low as $4XX for NX Mini with fixed 9mm. However it is only available in white...

Hi yes the pancake 9mm is only available in white, I was looking for other colours when it was first available in Sydney. It was priced at AUD 499 for the white one and I waited for it to arrive in Singapore since I do not want to get an export set.

Those pictures are shared from direct share to my phone and uploaded to the clubsnap app.

The following pictures are transfer to my computer and uploaded. Trying to see if there is a difference.

ISO 160 A3.5
SAM_0079_zps75e56fc7.jpg

SAM_0080_zps48e34571.jpg

SAM_0090_zpsb5ab2ee8.jpg

SAM_0095_zps54b35dae.jpg

The pictures that you direct uploaded looked blur...

could pictures blur be due to settings on phone app? I am able to set resolution of imported images on my olympus app.

Hmm... The price is nice. Now waiting for more info and reviews. I am wanting to get a good compact for a while now. Was almost going to bite the bullet and get a RX100ii (which is still bloody expensive).

Hmm... The price is nice. Now waiting for more info and reviews. I am wanting to get a good compact for a while now. Was almost going to bite the bullet and get a RX100ii (which is still bloody expensive).

Or maybe just wait a while for RX100(3) to come out and get the (2) :) Personally Im not sure about the 'slower' lenses from the NX Mini line-up even though the selfie function is great :thumbsup:

but sensor size on both k zoom and galazy camera is only 1/2.3 which is much smaller than 1" on nx mini. IQ should be better on nx mini. With correct lens and apecture, shld be able to get pleasing depth of field. Right?

but sensor size on both k zoom and galazy camera is only 1/2.3 which is much smaller than 1" on nx mini. IQ should be better on nx mini. With correct lens and apecture, shld be able to get pleasing depth of field. Right?
Of course, he was just kidding.

Think the K Zoom produces better looking images. Can make phone calls too. ;)
I am eagerly waiting to replace the s4 zoom with the I zoom, just need to figure out how to mount it to a tripod.

Also keep an eye out for the software side of photography, recently there has been a lot of activity

Last edited:

More importantly you need to know the camera in order to make full use of its strengths and create nice images

would be interesting to see it up against various competitors. EPM2 and pentax Q7?

would be interesting to see it up against various competitors. EPM2 and pentax Q7?

how about compared to GM1?..
smallest m4/3 camera..
much smaller than EPM2..
almost same size as Q7

Its a very simple camera, the specs might not be as good as the others but I choose it due to the style and the weight. I find my OLY too heavy at times so I switch to this. Good is the lens could be the same size as the pocket lens so that it is slimmer.

SAM_0106_zpsb32ce583.jpg

SAM_0107_zpsdaa4c099.jpg

SAM_0118_zpsf55b27c3.jpg

Their Hybrid Brownkie- mix of brownie and cookie which has just been lanuched last week end

wanted to buy one.. but read that low light performance is bad. this can only compliment mobile phone camera if low light is good imo.

wanted to buy one.. but read that low light performance is bad. this can only compliment mobile phone camera if low light is good imo.

In the attached link are samples from Samsung NX mini high ISO where you can check the high ISO sample in full resolution.

http://digiphoto.techbang.com/posts...-fun-to-sell-nt-12490-upgrade-micro-monocular

To me... I find that at ISO 6400, the camera still retain quite a fair amount of details and is quite acceptable for smaller print.

Here is another picture to share from the samsung mini

I think it's the attachment function that change the resolution of the pictures, I am using the club snap app from my phone now

Attachments

• $image-2516681290.jpg
    $image-2516681290.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 6
More pictures

Attachments

• $image-667461949.jpg
    $image-667461949.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 9
  • $image-1240189993.jpg
    $image-1240189993.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
dont know if the camera no good or the photographer no good...