Samsung Galaxy Note.

Dark Lord said:
I juz bought 2 sets for myself n wifey,went to samsung mobile at causeway point..they have stock for da white ones

Mine also white.. Like it alot.. But due to very complicated os.. Can only use as spare.. B careful when u buy the casing for it.. The case I bought (Korean brand), it need to be taken out then can charge.. Piss.. 50 bucks some more.. Poor design..

sense rain said:
First time using android.. Lucky is as a spare phone.. Very complicated to use..

If you find it hard, then go to the market and search for this launcher "espier launcher" turns your android into iOS.. battery life usually you need to let it charge a few times to get the cycle going..

For the battery life i find that it's better than my S2, but i guess it's due to the number of apps i have on my S2 that's y it's draining the battery.. I downloaded the 'android booster' from the market, it heps to kill running apps while ur phone is locked.. Saves battery life

scholesville said:
If you find it hard, then go to the market and search for this launcher "espier launcher" turns your android into iOS.. battery life usually you need to let it charge a few times to get the cycle going..

Thanks.. Is it easy to install..
Is it normal that android device shut itself down automatic.. I experience auto shutdown a few time le. I always plug in over night to charge. Today whole day no use batt also drain to 20% at 10pm.

sense rain said:
Thanks.. Is it easy to install..
Is it normal that android device shut itself down automatic.. I experience auto shutdown a few time le. I always plug in over night to charge. Today whole day no use batt also drain to 20% at 10pm.

It may due to some programmes are still running in da background, dat's y i installed da android booster

Dark Lord said:
It may due to some programmes are still running in da background, dat's y i installed da android booster

Think u r right. I logged out of fb, n stopped gmail auto sync. Got to monitor more. But now seems slightly better already.

Erm, how to search using android in club snap app huh? For ios, pull down screen. But for android app, I can't locate search.

sense rain said:
Erm, how to search using android in club snap app huh? For ios, pull down screen. But for android app, I can't locate search.

The search button is below, scroll to ur left

Dark Lord said:
The search button is below, scroll to ur left

Lol.. Thanks..
Didnt know that bar can scroll one..

Dark Lord said:

I given up on all the apps.. I now disable packet data until I need it.. This can really stretch the battery life.. Same like iphone.. Lol

i use Juice Defender to manage the battery. wtih it running, my Note lasts a full day on average use for calls and messages. no hard core 3D gaming on it though. as a gauge, i go home at 7pm with at least 40-50% battery.

Hi all, the person talk to at the other end of the phone always comment that there is lots of echo.. Is it setting problem.. Or I need to sent to Samsung customer service to check..

sense rain said:
Hi all, the person talk to at the other end of the phone always comment that there is lots of echo.. Is it setting problem.. Or I need to sent to Samsung customer service to check..

Or is there a Samsung forum that I can go to..

It could also be an issue with the telecommunications service provider. Does it happen all the time?

Last edited:
9V-Orion Images said:
It could also be an issue with the telecommunications service provider. Does it happen all the time?

Just updated the firm ware.. Doesn't seems better.. But just released over the weekend that the back cam is quite impressive.. Shot a back light photo and is very well exposed.. Impressed..

A fellow Note owner here for 2 months already. Previously using iPhone 4, and now happily enjoying using the Note. The screen is awesome, and so much more friendly than the IP4.

The picture quality from the Note is also one of the best I had seen from a mobile phone... quite impress. Almost on par with a budget digicam.