Samsung Galaxy Note.

How's the battery life?

Seems like this thread not getting much response

I have one too...I was a iPhone 3GS user.
No regret jumping ship to Android.

Battery life wise, very dependent on the users' behaviour. Expect for a full charge every 1 - 1.5 days of usage if user is a heavy 3G user of surfing the net.

lunas said:

Battery life wise, very dependent on the users' behaviour. Expect for a full charge every 1 - 1.5 days of usage if user is a heavy 3G user of surfing the net.

Thnks,planning to get for me n wifey but currently out of stock everywhere

Any idea which singtel shop got stock? Ask a few and all out of stock :(

Ya currently a lot of places no stock,think need to order

Hmm , sometimes my galaxy note need to reboot because the 2 touch button at the bottom , sometimes no sense at all.
Anybody facing the same problem as me??

Hmm , sometimes my galaxy note need to reboot because the 2 touch button at the bottom , sometimes no sense at all.
Anybody facing the same problem as me??

Samsung QA - always the best... :bsmilie:

Haha,i've never been an apple user.. I've been using samsung for quite a while nw, from Omnia II, wave n nw Galaxy SII

you can get it from those ah beng authorised retailers too. they are more likely to have stock because they can get it from samsung direct and are not totally dependent on the stocks from singtel/m1/starhub. no need to go to the big service centers to get a queue number to buy the phone.

just go to the telco website to get a list of the authorised retailers. you will get the same telco promos, loyalty vouchers, etc etc. plus the phone in your hand :bsmilie:

I juz bought 2 sets for myself n wifey,went to samsung mobile at causeway point..they have stock for da white ones

Rashkae said:
Erm. It's a phone... Why wouldn't it...?

Sorry, I didn't know at first it was a phone..
Bought it.. But the battery life damn bad.. Or damn erratic.. One day it could last whole day.. Another day it cannot last till 3pm.. Maybe I don't know how to use android.. But the screen is super nice.. And the wifi hot spot works better than my iPhone 4..

Dark Lord said:
How's the battery life?

First time using android.. Lucky is as a spare phone.. Very complicated to use.. So the battery life is not stable for me.. Need at least 4hrs to charge till full with the supplied charger from wall outlet.. The battery life some day can last full day.. Some day only last till 3pm.. Don't know how to control the battery usage..

lunas said:

I using m1.. It shows H+ some time..