Samsung EX2F High End Compact

Hmmm.. from some reviews, its say you can attach a WA converter but no news from samsung yet. :dunno:

There's a wide angle lens from Samsung EA-LWCEX01 made for EX1, any one know it can fit into EX2F?

where can find this camera for sale in sg? went alot of shops but they dont carry samsung cameras?

Some Panorama shot with EX2F
11402325435_f39b2123c8_o.jpg
[/url] Mbaypanorama by AchimReh, on Flickr[/IMG]

Best Denki. Alan Photo. And as cheap as S$396 from Valuebasket. ;)

Brought from Alan Photo(SIM LIM), very good customer services. Standard items plus extra battery, Auto lens cap & screen protector. $470.

Hello everyone, just got mine today. Where can I get a exact fit screen protector for it? I went around at funan and can't find any good ones.
And the lens cap seems easy to be lost.. any idea where to get a auto lens cap that turns into a hood?

Hello everyone, I just got a samsung ex2f from my local camera store. Its running on the latest firmware and I have a question. I'm impressed by the build quality and image output. I was testing out the front wheel dial. I noticed that its not responsive when turning the front wheel to the right compared when turning it to the left.

E.g. I only need to have 1 "click" to lower my aperture but i need at least 2-3 "clicks" to higher my aperture.

Is it normal or do I have to send it to the service centre?

Thank you! Really appreciate it.

Hello everyone, I just got a samsung ex2f from my local camera store. Its running on the latest firmware and I have a question. I'm impressed by the build quality and image output. I was testing out the front wheel dial. I noticed that its not responsive when turning the front wheel to the right compared when turning it to the left.

E.g. I only need to have 1 "click" to lower my aperture but i need at least 2-3 "clicks" to higher my aperture.

Is it normal or do I have to send it to the service centre?

Thank you! Really appreciate it.

You can play a little bit on the dial and have a little sudden jerk. Sometimes contacts needs to be moved to be freed. If the issue is still there you may send it to the center. It will take few weeks to be repaired.

Yes problem still persist. It's quite irritating as when I need to adjust to a specific selection it's not that responsive. Thanks for your reply!

Brought from Alan Photo(SIM LIM), very good customer services. Standard items plus extra battery, Auto lens cap & screen protector. $470.

wah.. i just went to call and check price.. they quoted me $499 inc gst...without auto lens cap and screen protector lo!