Samsung EX-1 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i dial beyond f6.7 while in Av mode while I was at least a couple of stops over exposed and at 1/1500 sec max shutter speed ?

If you zoom in the min aperture will go up to f7.0 until f7.2.

Go to Daiso to buy and DIY. they selling one big piece (7" or 10" forgotton the size) for just $2.

my friend suggested that too, i should get it and DIY :)

btw anyone knows or have bought an external charger for the battery? its a pain having an extra batt but having to charge it with the cam

btw anyone knows or have bought an external charger for the battery? its a pain having an extra batt but having to charge it with the cam

I found one and bought it online. Waiting for it to be delivered. Will update how it performs after using it.

No need to DIY, get the protector from Harvey Norman at Funan @$5. They even apply it on for you FOC.

I paid $599 for camera, pouch, 16Gb SD, 2 spare batt, small tripod, cleaning kit, screen protector + $219 for the wide angle adapter.

Hey bro,
will be cool to see some pictures taken w your wide angle adapter.. wanna see how much the IQ is affected or if its still pretty good.

thanks

Hey guys,
do you find that the RAW buffering time on the EX1 extremely slow.. or is it because of the SD card i'm using? i think my LX3 was quite a lot faster...

More and more accessories for this camera is starting to appear on ebay now ;) Upz for this great camera..I'm loving it!

Just ordered the auto lens cap for $23 from ebay =D

More and more accessories for this camera is starting to appear on ebay now ;) Upz for this great camera..I'm loving it!

Cool!! Jus miss the days with the Ricoh auto lens cap for my LX3 previously....thanks man!!

Will there be any issue of the blades on the cap blocking the lens?

Anyone knew if any local shop is selling that lens cap besides getting from ebay?

Anyone knew if any local shop is selling that lens cap besides getting from ebay?

You may try to call MS Colour. They may bring it in for you from oversea, but may charge a premium compared to buying it yourself from amazon.com.

Hi,

I just recently bought this camera around 3weeks ago.
but seems like i got a bit of problem with the MICrophone.
I cant record any voice. I tried video, memo recording, but when i playback, i only hear Blank sound.

I set the sound for recording to ON, and max the volume.

did i get a lemon ?
:dunno:

If I'm not wrong, the sound recorder is Mono instead of Stereo. So the voice is not clear.

I am really enjoying mine for panoramas!

Can't wait for my adapter tube to come quickly from ebay so that I can play with filters :)

MB-G5.jpg

*hmm.. image seems to be downsized from 1600px to 1500px on the CS gallery server

Last edited:

Can't wait for my adapter tube to come quickly from ebay so that I can play with filters :)

MB-G5.jpg

*hmm.. image seems to be downsized from 1600px to 1500px on the CS gallery server

This is an excellent shot!

MB-G5.jpg

u want try my oly 0.7x wide con when u get the adapter tube? ;p;p:lovegrin:

You say one ar... hehe

no, i cannot hear anything when i playback in my camera or after i transferred it to my computer. still nothing.:cry:

send it to Samsung

Seriously, do feedback how the Samsung service level is........ my camera is still going very strong so far so there has not been an opportunity for me to stress test their service delivery standards

Service levels at C, N , O and S are well known in the community........ wondering about the Korean standards for camera servicing.......... I hope it is on par with their service standards for their LCD/LED TVs and other electronics (which is impressive and responsive)

Last edited:
send it to Samsung

Seriously, do feedback how the Samsung service level is........ my camera is still going very strong so far so there has not been an opportunity for me to stress test their service delivery standards

Service levels at C, N , O and S are well known in the community........ wondering about the Korean standards for camera servicing.......... I hope it is on par with their service standards for their LCD/LED TVs and other electronics (which is impressive and responsive)

may i know where is samsung service centre? any idea?

may i know where is samsung service centre? any idea?

Cannot find it in their Samsung Singapore website either

anyway its at

20 TOH GUAN ROAD
CJGLS Building
BESIDE AKIRA
BESIDE JURONG EAST IMM

1-800-SAMSUNG quite quick response on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.