Feb 23, 2010
Singapore
nmdk7p.jpg

14nzcd2.jpg

nd3blu.jpg

2n22a8.jpg

35a2btj.jpg

bro can share ur setings??in concert sure v dark de

wow how u manage to take so nice photos, dslr can go in meh?

Thanks! Hong Kong concert is better than Singapore. I smuggle the dSLR in ;)

for singapore indoor stadium, it is allowed and you do not need to smuggle in. But u cannot set up tripod and other equipment which obstruct others =)

for singapore indoor stadium, it is allowed and you do not need to smuggle in. But u cannot set up tripod and other equipment which obstruct others =)

Interesting. IIRC, there was discussion here before that we cant bring DSLR into SIS. Verifications welcome.

Dslr not allowed. :)
I was ushered to the seats from the pit after the 3rd song as per usual practice for all media photographers. For some reason they don't really care about dslr for this concert. I saw alot of dslr lol.;p

:) That's a sign the concert officials are starting to think logically...yesh!

Dslr not allowed. :)
I was ushered to the seats from the pit after the 3rd song as per usual practice for all media photographers. For some reason they don't really care about dslr for this concert. I saw alot of dslr lol.;p

I got a shock too that i saw a few dSLR for this concert. One fellow went overboard holding dSLR in one hand and holding videocam on the other. The security went to stop him.

Any idea how come usual practice is 3rd song?

Maybe for sammic concert, her concert dvd out in feb and already selling like hot cakes lor so they they bother le

Very nice concert shots, what ISO are you shooting at ?

I got a shock too that i saw a few dSLR for this concert. One fellow went overboard holding dSLR in one hand and holding videocam on the other. The security went to stop him.

Any idea how come usual practice is 3rd song?

Not sure how the 3rd song rule come about ;p
Since that's the brief, just comply hahah... more than enough time to get the shots needed for article anyway.

You can see the photos taken here:
http://www.citynews.sg/index.php/2010/04/love-mi

Last edited:
Not sure how the 3rd song rule come about ;p
Since that's the brief, just comply hahah... more than enough time to get the shots needed for article anyway.

You can see the photos taken here:
http://www.citynews.sg/index.php/2010/04/love-mi

Great photos and thanks for the link :) It is so nice to be in front taking pictures ;)

Hi all bro, if get catch bringing dslr at the entrance ll they don allow you to bring in and keep for you?