Sale of PC used previously for photo editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
I am thinking of selling the PC (a DIY) which was previously used for photoeditting in PS and video editing in Canopus-premier.

Configuration :
- 3yrs old except mother board which is 10mths old
-AMD Antlon 1ghz
-MSI mobo KT333 chipset.
-256mb DDR ram
-80GB ultra ATA-133 harddisk (2* 40GB) This harddisk is like new because i just exchanged it from the agent after claiming some "smart error"
-1 54X CDrom and 1 24X CDwriter
-Gforce2 MX 400 32mb DDR ram
-Wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse
-Philips Proffessional series brilliance monitor with aperture-grill technology (model 107P) this item has just been brought for less than a year , about 10mths

Why am i selling it away when i have been upgrading it just 10mths ago?
Ans : Because i have just gotten a widescreen LAptop capable of doing all the above.

I am looking at something like $700 or you can pm me your preferred price and i will consider

or sms to 98563972.

song

Moving thread to Kopitiam as the item is not *strictly* a photographic or camera related item.

For a moment I tot you're selling a MAC.

Anyway, are you interested in selling off items individually or as a whole pc?

Am interested in your DDR RAM, can I know the speed of the ram and the warranty/brand?

Also interested in 1 x 40GB.

Can use all these in office :D let me know, thanks.

espn said:
Am interested in your DDR RAM, can I know the speed of the ram and the warranty/brand?

Also interested in 1 x 40GB.

Can use all these in office :D let me know, thanks.

I'm more than glad to take the other 40GB.

song said:
I am thinking of selling the PC (a DIY) which was previously used for photoeditting in PS and video editing in Canopus-premier.

Configuration :
- 3yrs old except mother board which is 10mths old
-AMD Antlon 1ghz
-MSI mobo KT333 chipset.
-256mb DDR ram
-80GB ultra ATA-133 harddisk (2* 40GB) This harddisk is like new because i just exchanged it from the agent after claiming some "smart error"
-1 54X CDrom and 1 24X CDwriter
-Gforce2 MX 400 32mb DDR ram
-Wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse
-Philips Proffessional series brilliance monitor with aperture-grill technology (model 107P) this item has just been brought for less than a year , about 10mths

Why am i selling it away when i have been upgrading it just 10mths ago?
Ans : Because i have just gotten a widescreen LAptop capable of doing all the above.

I am looking at something like $700 or you can pm me your preferred price and i will consider

or sms to 98563972.

song

sorry. i describe my system wrongly. It should be 2yrs old instead of 3.
The harddisk is also 2yrs old and thus has 1 more yr of warranty.

How much you would like to offer? quote me a price. but i hope to sell the system as a whole. It is a machine optimised for photo and video editing.

If anyone interested in whole system, then i would consider a lower price to encourage you to take it as whole

song

drafting88 said:
Errr.....I mean the Canopus Premiere....

TIA

Wah.. this is what you want from me?? Quite reluctant to sell lah.. but if u name a price for it then i may consider upgrading to Canopus raptor and above which is going to cost about $1K.

The canopus i am using should cost about $600 if brand new. It does not come with premier but has its own editing platform. However, u can use it in premier also.

It is hardware assisted that is why a P2 would also do the joint and the best part is that it is as stable as in Mac final cut. The hardware is what makes it stable in PC.

song

anybody interested in the whole system? I am willing to discuss for a better price

song

Status
Not open for further replies.