Not open for further replies.

drOick

Nov 16, 2006
Rivervale Link
www.snaphat.blogspot.com
n616691805_849285_67.jpg

n616691805_849295_4698.jpg

n616691805_849287_740.jpg

.....obviously you are a Saint supporter......one question.....how many saints does it take to bring down an ACSian?

answer: TOO MANY as seen below
How_many_Saints.jpg
[/IMG]

....the rest of the story with reference to the first picture.

alas, the war between saints and ac will never die

alas, the war between saints and ac will never die

Hahaha...yeah, its been going on for yearssssssssss now....anyway, here's my take on the supporters:

RugbyBall.jpg

DSC_4972.jpg

DSC_4963a.jpg

DSC_5083.jpg

DSC_5010.jpg

...just to fan the rivalry fire.....
Y4Z1508.jpg
[/IMG]

Y4Z14541.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_9771.jpg
[/IMG]

....the warmth of winning and the coldness of losing

whole school went down to support still can lose. totally ridiculous.

Oh dont be sore.... :) I'm sure that the team from SA did their best. Support them in all circumstances. :bsmilie:

It has and always will be a war between Raffles and AC. Where did the saints come from? Gunning for an attempt at the trophy title?

It has and always will be a war between Raffles and AC. Where did the saints come from? Gunning for an attempt at the trophy title?

Young man, obviously the years when Saint Andrews was the rugby powerhouse have pre-dated you? (Think pre- 1995).

No, I'm not from SA, I'm just stating what I observed when I was still a student of that era. :sweat:

Just for your information, the saints won the championship in 2006.

"whole school went down to support still can lose. totally ridiculous."

I think what you just said is totally insensitive. The Saints played their best and if Support means a sure win. Then China will win every single game. The Saints tried their best, they trained very hard. I don't think we have the right to judge them. In my eyes, both of the teams were winners, they are passionate about their sport and came a long way. Please do not try to bring them down.

Eternal rivalry between the two schools, very saddening but I have first hand experience. I see tons of my seniors there, it's a shame that Saints lost. But ACSi played well, i have to say.

Just for your information, the saints won the championship in 2006.

"whole school went down to support still can lose. totally ridiculous."

I think what you just said is totally insensitive. The Saints played their best and if Support means a sure win. Then China will win every single game. The Saints tried their best, they trained very hard. I don't think we have the right to judge them. In my eyes, both of the teams were winners, they are passionate about their sport and came a long way. Please do not try to bring them down.

totally agree....there was no losers....Saints won the silver...rivalry motivates teams to push their limit....there's always next year for the As...there's still the Cs coming up next.

Status
Not open for further replies.