SAFTI OCS commissioning parade on 9th Sept 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
yokechye said:
where u all had ur comms ball? that time my comms ball was at rasa sentosa.. haha.. not bad the place

Mine's at Fullerton Hotel

My batch number: 42/00 Hotel Wing

Finally found someone same batch with me. 42/00

Nice meeting with you all. Still have fresh memories on the drill for the commisioning parade.

leotitude79 said:
Finally found someone same batch with me. 42/00

Nice meeting with you all. Still have fresh memories on the drill for the commisioning parade.

U r from Air? Mids? Hotel? of Foxtrot?

No Problem. Nice meeting you. Maybe we seen each other before. This year is our 5th after I commission. And really meet good friends during the cadet days.:)

leotitude79 said:
No Problem. Nice meeting you. Maybe we seen each other before. This year is our 5th after I commission. And really meet good friends during the cadet days.:)

True! Looking back really bring back the memories... Never stop complaining when we are going thru but its fun thinking back!

we had our comms ball at copthorne waterfront... woah rasa sentosa! not bad! how much did u guys pay for yourself and ur date?

woah what a coincidence most from the Charlie Hotel cohort! im from Hotel Wing 62/05... hello seniors!! Our wingcom is currently LTC Chandrasekran, commander ocs is COL Ong Yu Lin and SSM is SWO Benedict Goh.

anyone missed EX SPADE? hahahahaa

mingosteen said:
woah what a coincidence most from the Charlie Hotel cohort! im from Hotel Wing 62/05... hello seniors!! Our wingcom is currently LTC Chandrasekran, commander ocs is COL Ong Yu Lin and SSM is SWO Benedict Goh.

chandra is the one with fake hair is it? haha... oh ssm is still benedict goh.... swine.... haha... saw him during the COC of chief of arty some time ago, still looks the same

mingosteen said:

an exercise our driver hate a lot..:bsmilie:

mingosteen said:

ex spade, the last day i got serious heat rashes, threw away half my lunch coz i cant take the needle pain on me, and head straight to see MO

+evenstar said:
ask your unit who was the official photographer there?
not all units have photographers and for >99.99% of parades there will not be an official photographer.

yanyewkay said:
not all units have photographers and for >99.99% of parades there will not be an official photographer.
official photographers are employed by the different wings themselves.
safti HQ have a official videographer but am not too sure about photographer.

usually. its the SAF flim unit doing the job..

official photography or videography is still saf flim unit. but forget it. these buggers always late for events...

and give lame excuses also....

chandra is the one with fake hair is it? haha... oh ssm is still benedict goh.... swine.... haha... saw him during the COC of chief of arty some time ago, still looks the same

chandra got fake hair arr????:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.