Safrotto bags, to buy or not to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harnamsc

Mar 15, 2008
Singapore / Melbourne
Greetings everyone,

I'm currently looking for a replacement bag for my Lowepro Rezo as my gear is expanding and the Rezo is now too small to accommodate everything. After hunting around I had shortlisted the Domke F804 Super Satchel and the Think Tank Urban Disguise 60.

Then a friend suggested I consider getting Safrotto since I'm only into photography as a hobby and should not be getting such an expensive bag? The Safrotto website is unreadable to me as my Mandarin is hopeless, but Google revealed that Safrotto has several Domke clones.

I want to ask if Safrotto has any clones of the Domke F804 or Think Tank Urban Disguise? If so how is the quality like? I've never used anything other than Lowepro. Also where can I buy Safrotto in Singapore? Another thread mentioned Peninsular but I went there and couldn't find anything.

the shop name is The Camera Workshop.

Consider the Lowepro "Nikon" 190AW? Its pretty big and at around $40, one of the best bags for beginners.

I second that.
Yupe, The Camera Workshop sells Safrotto.
I don't use its Domke clones, but I use several of its pouches and belt.
For the money, it is really not bad.

Actually I'm already using the Rezo 190AW and I need something that has 15" internal capacity. Based on the specs on the internet, so far only the Domke Super Satchel and Think Tank Urban Disguise 60 fit the bill. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.