Sabah, Mt KK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazer

Nov 6, 2003
sg
www.jazerstudio.com
I just got back and I'm post processing the pictures ( a butt load ) happy snapper lah .. anyway , just wanna share this.

This was going up the mountain early in the morning, gorgeous mood lighting .. a prefect start to a perfect climb. Now I'm tired and aching all over cos I did Mt KK , the very next day i did White water rafting @ Padas River ( crazy right ... ) then island hopping ( which was fab ) .. now i think i need a short vacation to recover fro this vacation .. haha

Cheers
Jaz
light02.jpg

light03.jpg

light01.jpg

I did the same climb last month ..... Beautiful place... Did you carry all your gear UP,.,....

Jack_Ryan said:
I did the same climb last month ..... Beautiful place... Did you carry all your gear UP,.,....
Hooo boooy .. what a dumb ass i was .. but i did. In the end i was too "shaq" to really take the sunrise ... hahah.

Respect all those that can take those beautiful mountain landscapes cos its really hard man. Go up so shaq , then so freaking cold .. and so utterly spent. Still have to compose and be in the mood to take. Kudos to them.

hahah. So u got any pics from KK, just share the thread and post it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.