s3pro vs D200 RAW dynamic range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheesecake said:
i can't believe anyone would call themselves names, much less 'puny bird brain'.

i pity u stout, u mux've gone through so much to call urself that.

by the way, u caught the guy who did that to u? perhaps u can list out his physical attributes so that each member of CS can help u nab the offending man who gave u a hell of a rough ride. :bsmilie:

not to worry though, i'm keeping a lookout for u.

Not you also, :think: must be some ONE :sweatsm: Cannot tahan :bsmilie:

Who's childish here :dunno: the arrow really hurts that much!

Look its the truth thats hurting you, "Big" "Brain" if not why are you so bothered by this ! :devil:

stout said:
Who's childish here :dunno: the arrow really hurts that much!

Look its the truth thats hurting you, "Big" "Brain" if not why are you so bothered by this ! :devil:
ur PM to me has been received. :bsmilie:

just for ur info, i take it as a personal threat.

stout said:
Hahaha, one arrow killing all the puny bird brain here! :thumbsup:

This girl eyes is so beautifully big, will marry her! no question ask. Character not important, other features not important, how old not important :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

that's an wrong analogy here stout! It shud be:

The girl's heart(sensor) is so absolutely beautiful and kind, will marry here even tho her physical aspects and other features are not as appealing. (like shutter speed, buffer size, frames/sec)

:devil:

Cheesecake said:
:bsmilie: can't comment on that la bro. cheers!

LIVERPOOL!!!! finally beat man utd after so many tries.:sweat:

but the injury to alan smith looks TERRIBLE... hope he is all right.

Just like Cheesy here, wont walk for the next three months! :bsmilie:

germ_boi said:
that's an wrong analogy here stout! It shud be:

The girl's heart(sensor) is so absolutely beautiful and kind, will marry here even tho her physical aspects and other features are not as appealing. (like shutter speed, buffer size, frames/sec)

:devil:

Also can lah, haha :bsmilie:

hi guys, no need to make things so complicated. wind30 juz made a simple comparision & thats about it. its juz like looking at a Mazda RX8 & say "wow, beautiful car", not dwelling into horse power, rpm, etc. nothing wrong with that right? no need to drag other specs into the pic when the thread starter juz want to say "wow, great DR". keep things simple lah. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.