S3 Pro RAW highlight recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
stout said:
My 300D highestlight recovery :bsmilie:
D-RangeSuper2.jpg

Other than my lousy camera, cannot think of any other camera than S3 or S2 that always consistently taking such lousy shots and post in the net. Maybe its the camera or the one behind that is so so lousy! or both! :bsmilie:

From the look of the thread starter's picture, its clearly done with PS, post your original raw file with my original raw file to compare?
Let's see....

Photo sux, ur PS skill sux, u sux too. Balls to ya.

_|_:D_|_

jsbn said:
Let's see....

Photo sux, ur PS skill sux, u sux too. Balls to ya.

_|_:D_|_

Didn’t know fuji “pro”no user so cheap in personality, initially thought they can not afford a professional cam like D2X or even H without a “pro” label stick on it at first but now after testing with so many thread replies it reflects that you are cheapee chip chip birdies!

If I wrong so many times with so many reply to your thread that you think is unreasonable, why oh why the moderator didn’t turn me off! Sure, as most of it is truth and you can’t swallow it down!

By the way, your "photographic portfolio" is very amateur stuff, do some check and notice your reputation is not too good either.

Don't worry I'll report your "balls" to the site moderator.

the camera has been travelling alot with me for the past few months...and following me ard for quite a number of my shoots locally too.... never regretted getting it....

its about time for my d70 to be upgraded too...prob to another s3 or lets see if the s4 is coming..

cheers

madmacs said:
ah..leave him be. we happy can liao :bsmilie:
That's my definition of being happy. :bsmilie:

Of cos, there are nastier ways to respond which would result in a ST front page news. This is considered very much tame and civilised.

I'll welcome a ban with open arms! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.