S100 Availability

Yesterday inquire S100 at Ang mo kio gain city branch. They have the black ones only. Selling at $699 with case and 8GB card. Can pay by card or cash. I'm waiting for price drop though.

gnesgnoy said:
Yesterday inquire S100 at Ang mo kio gain city branch. They have the black ones only. Selling at $699 with case and 8GB card. Can pay by card or cash. I'm waiting for price drop though.

I was at nex yesterday.. Newstead selling 680 with standard gift + tripod.. But all sold out..

didnt expect a camera to be sold out....
same experience I had when i try to buy a foldie..

amazed..

TK got stock, a few set (or more than a few?)
649 with 8GB, a 'Tiltpod', a strap, and most important the brown colour Canon casing.

I got it at MScolor at $650. Today went to Harbourfront to redeem the 8GB and brown hardcase. Any brothers got the extra battery? How much is it? The battery life drains very quickly.

I got it at MScolor at $650. Today went to Harbourfront to redeem the 8GB and brown hardcase. Any brothers got the extra battery? How much is it? The battery life drains very quickly.

planning on getting one soon, i think it's cheaper in Funan :)

gnesgnoy said:

Congrats on your s100 :)

Yeah i guess if i were to purchase it i would want to get an extra battery as well. How fast approximately does the battery runs flat?

Batt life is around 250-300 shots depending on if u use a lot of flash .

MrTiew Yehui said:
Batt life is around 250-300 shots depending on if u use a lot of flash .

That's very good..mine hardly lasts 200 shots without flash.

Any idea how much did the S95 cost when it was first released?

gohjialong said:
Any idea how much did the S95 cost when it was first released?

I thought 669?

like to ask .

if i ask my friend to bring the camera back from US, how will the warranty works?

thanks.

peterm said:
like to ask .

if i ask my friend to bring the camera back from US, how will the warranty works?

thanks.

u should get 6 months tourist international warranty if it comes with canon usa warranty ...check canon usa website.