S100 Availability

Hi I just found out Singapore retailing at 699. Wonder how much HK is selling?

Thanks

Didn't you read my post just 5 posts above this one? :hammer:

Last edited:
Hi I just found out Singapore retailing at 699. Wonder how much HK is selling?

Thanks

Price quoted in shops at Hong Kong are between HKD3300 - HKD3600....lower than SGD600.
Got my cousin to buy one.....will collect from her on the first day of CNY when she's back in SIN for the holiday.

anybody has used S100 for underwater photograph? Can anybody post the photos?
Thanks

Hello all,

Anyone knows if there is any shop that got stock?

Price quoted in shops at Hong Kong are between HKD3300 - HKD3600....lower than SGD600.
Got my cousin to buy one.....will collect from her on the first day of CNY when she's back in SIN for the holiday.

Thanks so much for your info.. Really appreciate it...

Thanks so much for your info.. Really appreciate it...

A friend just brought back one for me... DC Fever, S100 + simple case + 8GB SD card + 1 3rd party spare battery... total HK$3480. Just checked xe.com, that's SGD$576.32.

A friend just brought back one for me... DC Fever, S100 + simple case + 8GB SD card + 1 3rd party spare battery... total HK$3480. Just checked xe.com, that's SGD$576.32.

Oh... black OOS... so he got the silver one for me.

Funan most of the shops like tKfoto, slrr, asia computer should have the stocks. Only RRP prices. I believe the popular stores like Harvey Norman, Courts should have as well.

$699 with 8gb class10 memory card, FOC canon leather case, extra third party batt. Is this a good deal?

I think its not worth to buy in HKG, u can get it at $625 in SG and it comes with 15mths canon sg warranty.

Shuttercounts said:
$699 with 8gb class10 memory card, FOC canon leather case, extra third party batt. Is this a good deal?

Any photos of the leather case?

Saw it at Harvey N. It is brown colour hard leather case. Anyone can advice 8GB CLASS 10 can record how many min of video.

Can advise where in SG selling at $625? Most shops are RRP price. Thanks!

gnesgnoy said:
Can advise where in SG selling at $625? Most shops are RRP price. Thanks!

If u know please let me know too.. Having own both s90 and s95.. I would surely want a s100 too.

Saw it at Harvey N. It is brown colour hard leather case. Anyone can advice 8GB CLASS 10 can record how many min of video.

you mean Harvey Norman give the leather case and 8GB class 10? The min of video will still the same with different class of card.

Shuttercounts said:

If I recall correctly.. S95 is 10mb per sec..
S100 with 12mp could be maybe 15mb? Don't know.. Not yet buy yet.. But I talk is max res setting.. Lower setting you can record more of cos.. Seldom use video..

Shen siung said:
you mean Harvey Norman give the leather case and 8GB class 10? The min of video will still the same with different class of card.

Class 10 is recording speed.. Nothing to do with video file size I suppose.. S100 if I not wrong canon says min class 6..

For full HD video recording. Class 6 onwards is fine.

Everywhere seems to be out of stk. Anyone know where I can still get one? nice to get one before CNY

Funny how it is so to hard to find. Just did a trip and 2 of my colleagues and I had the S100. that makes 3! All local set