Oct 4, 2005
the pictures live on..

ant conference.
IMG_2879.jpg

lastboltnut said:
Wow! Open new thread liao....

Tot the pic looks more like 1 Vs 3....

Please rate the thread...
hahaz.. yeahz. e other one looks like it's gonna be gone le.. so quickly open one so ppl can jump straight into tis once dat thread is closed.
lolz.. come to tink of it, it seriously looks like 1 vs 3. :bsmilie:

cerebrus said:
I always have a problem shooting ants, they are normally too fast.
same here.. juz happened dat these ants ainT movin dat fast so managed to capture it. btw, do u use manual focus or auto focus for such shots?

This reminds me of a pic I took sometime back using an A95....lol

fliesmatingvanda.jpg

Anyway, took some shots just now of the plants I have.

rbbflowers230606.jpg

rbbbloom230606.jpg

epnoid230606.jpg

The window area looks very bright...how to rectify this problem?

big cats once more..
IMG_3084edited.jpg

let me do my own C&C.. feelers cropped off. backgrnd nt as clean as i wanted it to be.
anyone know e ID of tis bug?
IMG_3147.jpg

ID is grasshopper:bsmilie: I m Nutz bout insect...

but you full zoom n focus 2 infinity?

NightZ88 said:
let me do my own C&C.. feelers cropped off. backgrnd nt as clean as i wanted it to be.
anyone know e ID of tis bug?
IMG_3147.jpg

Seems a bit OOF.

NightZ88 said:
Seems like what I do with my pics :) Long feelers are a bit difficult to shoot.

lastboltnut said:
ID is grasshopper:bsmilie: I m Nutz bout insect...

but you full zoom n focus 2 infinity?
nt too sure abt. e zoom.. i dun tink it's max. dat wld haf cropped of e legs too.. but yeahz, MF at infinity.

cerebrus said:
Seems a bit OOF.

Seems like what I do with my pics :) Long feelers are a bit difficult to shoot.
yeahz.. i tend to focus wrongly. at e face instead of e eyes.. looks like time to get another 250D to stack on top of my current one to increase e magnification.
i agree.. focusin itself is difficult already. gt to get a gd composition is a killer.. esp. when e box is stuck rite in e middle of e screen.

hi guys, i just bought my S3 today... having fun playing with it... the image captured is alot better then my ixus 400..... btw, is there anyway to remove the green dot on my dog's eyes? pls advice..

boyboy.JPG

Reflection distortion

Sidemirror.jpg

typical ah-pek pose..
IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_7486-1.jpg

yeochris said:
hi guys, i just bought my S3 today... having fun playing with it... the image captured is alot better then my ixus 400..... btw, is there anyway to remove the green dot on my dog's eyes? pls advice..

boyboy.JPG

think thats caused by the flash reflecting off the eyes?? maybe try without flash..

J-Chan said:
great colors! backgrnd is rather clean too.. :thumbsup: pity dat e bird ainT really lookin at u..

Status
Not open for further replies.