S H E - Mini Concert @ Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how did you manage to shoot in the end? I usually mentioned that if their hired "professional" cannot do better than me, he should be fired ... They should be the ones "trained" to produce the best image ;p.

I don't see the point of rejecting "professional" cameras and allowing "consumer" cameras ...
see my replied to cyber...hiding with 1Dmk2n with 300mm is no fun at all...

As usual, no photography is allow except official photogs so as an audience and trying my luck to shoot and hide it within 3 sec like tactical movement( like infantry holding a GPMG) when Cisco and PAYM volunteers were petroling.... as I hate to go there without any shooting...

i agree with pro john tan, i was there and the lightings were so bad, and the PAYM and Cisco ppl dun allow me to shoot too, (using DSLR), for instance , I was infront with all the audiences and was kneeling down to shoot S.H.E, but this Cisco guy came n shooed mi off....i was confused how come the rest of the audience with consumers cam can shoot, but not the DSLR

As usual, no photography is allow except official photogs so as an audience and trying my luck to shoot and hide it within 3 sec like tactical movement( like infantry holding a GPMG) when Cisco and PAYM volunteers were petroling.... as I hate to go there without any shooting...
Pro is Pro, within such a short time can shoot such quality photos :thumbsup:
may be can gaffer your lens black next time so they can't see it :bsmilie:

Can you use flash? How to hide IDM2N and 300 f2.8? How did you manage to get it in?

see my replied to cyber...hiding with 1Dmk2n with 300mm is no fun at all...

U can bring in your MK IIn + 300mm F2.8L IS USM is oredi damn power liao ... If the security cannot see ur lens I think they really pat jiao ...:bsmilie:

i agree with pro john tan, i was there and the lightings were so bad, and the PAYM and Cisco ppl dun allow me to shoot too, (using DSLR), for instance , I was infront with all the audiences and was kneeling down to shoot S.H.E, but this Cisco guy came n shooed mi off....i was confused how come the rest of the audience with consumers cam can shoot, but not the DSLR
wow u r lucky to get infront of all audience...u must be able to touch SHE...I'm shooting from PASSION card holder area which is about 20-25m away from the stage...where the security is not so tight...

Pro is Pro, within such a short time can shoot such quality photos :thumbsup:
may be can gaffer your lens black next time so they can't see it :bsmilie:
Luckily I did not bring my FX1E...if not I will even more fed up...as video can't shoot in 3 sec rule...I took out the cam, fired 3 shots while aiming to the target before keeping it in 3 sec...

Can you use flash? How to hide IDM2N and 300 f2.8? How did you manage to get it in?
no need flash as using ISO 1000 and it give me 1/400 sec with f2.8...maybe my bag is not the famous brand like Lowepro...they never stop me to check it

Use Fuji F30 !!! No flash can take pictures there !!! But maybe, the zoom is limited ...
no problem...u can bring that small cam up to the front less than 5m from the stage...

Luckily I did not bring my FX1E...if not I will even more fed up...as video can't shoot in 3 sec rule...I took out the cam, fired 3 shots while aiming to the target before keeping it in 3 sec...

Can disguise your equipment as another person? Put some T-shirts on it, put some hair and etc....:bsmilie:

U can bring in your MK IIn + 300mm F2.8L IS USM is oredi damn power liao ... If the security cannot see ur lens I think they really pat jiao ...:bsmilie:
Maybe I kiasu not tacially enough to hide behind ...

Can disguise your equipment as another person? Put some T-shirts on it, put some hair and etc....:bsmilie:
hahaha...I think will attract some others attraction...

very tatical lei.. lol nice plan

Like that oso can ah? :bsmilie: :thumbsup: Treating the cam with 300mm like pns, taking it in and out, this may break my wrist!

Status
Not open for further replies.