[ S e l e n g e ] Glamour 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

hycool

Mar 8, 2008
Sometimes Singapore lol
www.flickr.com
First ever studio shoot. I think I am getting more addicted with studio lighting.. thanks to Modelinn for introducing the lighting setups. Was a very fruitful session :)

Must be one of the slowest already.. But hopefully I did justice to the lighting setup and the model.. C&C welcome :) Just 2 for now.

4167087975_5e01014bac_b.jpg

First ever studio shoot. I think I am getting more addicted with studio lighting.. thanks to Modelinn for introducing the lighting setups. Was a very fruitful session :)

Must be one of the slowest already.. But hopefully I did justice to the lighting setup and the model.. C&C welcome :) Just 2 for now.

4167087975_5e01014bac_b.jpg

this one is a keeper!love the cropping and conversion:thumbsup: when u learn from ivan u cannot go wrong.i could say i have learn a lot from him.

Last edited:
i like the 1st one tooooooo:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really like the first picture. nice

wow. very nice. classy. :)

Great effort.

#1, if she did not press her arm too hard will be better

#2, skin tone is too burnt.

just my 2 cents

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Love #1!!
Great shot bro!!
The layout of the 2nd shot is great too..
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i like the 1st one tooooooo:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I really like the first picture. nice

Hello lotus and Zantz, it was luck the original pic didnt have the feel.. I just tried some random crops and I thought I liked this crop too.. Thanks for dropping by.

wow. very nice. classy. :)

Thanks mate, inspired by many classy glamour pics in adverts ;)

Great effort.

#1, if she did not press her arm too hard will be better

#2, skin tone is too burnt.

just my 2 cents

Hello Petf, thanks for the detailed feedback. Will take note of the arm position during posing next time. As for 2, I might have upped the contrast and blacks too much. Thanks for bringing that out :)

Agree with the rest... nice toning and the pictures look elegant. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.