RuthBaby's Oreo cheesecake is heavenly nice?

RuthBaby's Oreo cheesecake is heavenly nice?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by blurblock
My Laopo's cheesecake is the best in the world ...... ever wondered why we are growing horizontally nowsaday????

This is our philiosophy, if we cannot get slim ..... we make the world fat :)

haha...i want to gain weight, can pass me some cheescake too?

if u want cheesecake, then you should go over the ruth and get from her mah ... how can ask her to come and pass to u? :D

Originally posted by Wai
haha...i want to gain weight, can pass me some cheescake too?

eeek.... y insult me until like that..

i DO make cheesecakes lar! got customers to prove..haha..one day got seed, i free, i bake. MAKE you all EAT...muahahaha

Originally posted by silver.wolf
if u want cheesecake, then you should go over the ruth and get from her mah ... how can ask her to come and pass to u? :D

hmmm silver.wolf - u r RuthBaby's biggest fan hor? hehehe :D

Originally posted by GreenEggs_n_Ham
eeek.... y insult me until like that..

i DO make cheesecakes lar! got customers to prove..haha..one day got seed, i free, i bake. MAKE you all EAT...muahahaha
Waiting........

Originally posted by blurblock
My Laopo's cheesecake is the best in the world ...... ever wondered why we are growing horizontally nowsaday????

This is our philiosophy, if we cannot get slim ..... we make the world fat :)

i like that philiosophy!
yipe cheese cake was good! rich enuff.. nowadays pple very wary to make rich cakes.... wanna eat might as well go all teh way..
so got cheesecake MO?

Originally posted by dehuis
i like that philiosophy!
yipe cheese cake was good! rich enuff.. nowadays pple very wary to make rich cakes.... wanna eat might as well go all teh way..
so got cheesecake MO?
mmmmm ;p ;p ;p yum yum

Originally posted by cyrilng
Oh, so you are RuthBaby's laugong;) Wah, everyday get to eat cheesecake & tiramisu, no wonder grow sideways:bsmilie:

Ah but then? :) .... anyway, been to gym and exercises quite regularly, trying to reduce those extra fats ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.