Rules for concert photo shoot.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Revo

Spking of Cinemas...the other time @ bugis parco i saw this guy bringing in a video cam n the usher din even bother to stop or say anything abt it!!!

hmm..i think someone kenna before....was that eadwine or daniel??

he brought in a Sony F707 into cinema, but was told by the staff to leave the camera outside and he can only collect it after the movie..

then after the movie, when he got back the 707, he noticed that someone played with his camera....

Wonder how he noticed, but there is no protection for our property that way right? who's to know what they did to our stuff during that time?

here is something i have done once...... tell them " if i find its been meddled with, u gonna regret it. :)

Originally posted by Wai

hmm..i think someone kenna before....was that eadwine or daniel??

he brought in a Sony F707 into cinema, but was told by the staff to leave the camera outside and he can only collect it after the movie..

then after the movie, when he got back the 707, he noticed that someone played with his camera....

Wah eadwine/daniel oso quite trusting ......

The fella din get asked to leave his videocam behind...infact he was past me as i was coming out from the cinema....i was pretty stumped....

:what:

time to get a super p&s then.
like assplanade... no fotos with tripod but close 1 eye if u go around pointing and shooting.

looks like pro-SLR or pro-lens or tripod are still quite fearsome.

Could we possibly get them to sign some form of agreement when we are required to leave our stuff behind? Afterall they are the one we didn't allow so we should have some assurance! Though I admit it is going to help much too...

reminds me when, seven years ago (GULP!) when i was a kelly chen fan, i was one of the pioneering folks using a mavica to shoot photos - i was told by the chaperone for kelly that my camera wasn't allowed - until i told her it only shoots stills, that i was allowed to continue. i remember pointing to the label on the camera - "digital still camera" to highlight the point.

i mean, how do people expect to shoot movies using floppy disks? :D

even for movies - you can ask the staff who want to retain your camera how they figure out that over 90 minutes of video can be capture by your camera... :bsmilie:

SEVEN years? did I read that right or did you mean SEVERAL... :bsmilie:

You can't blame them for not being as technologically informed as you are!

Originally posted by Silverelf
SEVEN years? did I read that right or did you mean SEVERAL... :bsmilie:

You can't blame them for not being as technologically informed as you are!

yes, SEVEN years ago. 2003 - 6 == 1996, the year when kelly chen first hit the entertainment news locally.

gosh. i've grown so much since then!:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Wai
dunno...cos the photographer owns the copyright mah...

but the profit can easily cover the concert ticket price..

imagine those P&S cam cannot take any decent photo in a concert hall but u can with a powerful zoom....and somemore these photo are exclusive and u won't be able to buy outside...i bet they are willing to pay a high price for these photo...
Though the photographer owns the copyright, to sell an image for $$$ or commerially, tot still need the artists permission or something like that, that's why there's this thing call the model release form... Right? Wrong?

Pls enlighten...

Status
Not open for further replies.