RT.. where is better


Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#1
where is better ??

i was offered KHATIB and BEDOK only for phase 1..

damn... sun and thur...:thumbsd: :thumbsd:

pls advice... ;(
 

seng44

New Member
Jun 1, 2005
247
0
0
37
#3
Choose the one nearer to your home. Save the travelling time.
 

user12343

Senior Member
May 15, 2005
1,032
2
38
#4
tink maju is good. i'm not really aware of other camp, but nowadays the PTIs are not so kuailan as compared to few years back, report a bit late go makeup, do PT never count out loud also samula....

i guess the PTIs also have to understand that they cannot treat RT personnel like recruits where they can tekan like nobody's business.

now policy changed, some aspects better, like only attend RT max 2 months in a year compared to last time 3month RT for twice a year:sweat:

anyway, whichever camp u choose, tink positive dude, where in the world are you being paid to exercise and keep fit?



k3nn3th03 said:
where is better ??

i was offered KHATIB and BEDOK only for phase 1..

damn... sun and thur...:thumbsd: :thumbsd:

pls advice... ;(
 

icarus

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
3,874
0
0
East
#5
Bedok Camp is good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#7
espn said:
Yup bedok :thumbsup:
ok.. there are 2 dates offered..

either start 9 oct or 6 nov..

wat u guys reckon ?? start early, end early or start late, end late ??

sianz man.. sun 4pm.. siao...
 

icarus

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
3,874
0
0
East
#8
k3nn3th03 said:
ok.. there are 2 dates offered..

either start 9 oct or 6 nov..

wat u guys reckon ?? start early, end early or start late, end late ??

sianz man.. sun 4pm.. siao...
Aim for the period when u hit the most public holidays :)
 

freeworld

New Member
Aug 23, 2002
105
0
0
Visit site
#11
Heard Khatib and Maju are quite good but more important which is near to your work place or home.

No more ICT, ROD loh :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#12
My next one although bedok is better (1.5 hours travelling time), I will select Khatib. :(
 

Klose

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2005
2,619
0
0
#13
khatib :thumbsup: then can meet me lim kopi :bsmilie:
 

cyben76

New Member
Jul 26, 2005
874
0
0
#14
doin at maju.... heard from most maju best... some frm bedok and khatib choose maju... actually have 3-4 frens stay tamp/bedok prefer to choose maju.. got one stay tamp, work night shift at seletar airport.. yet choose maju...

cant elaborate further, u try the other FCC then u try maju, then u will know ;p
 

icarus

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2002
3,874
0
0
East
#15
Anyone planning to do RT at bedok during next year CNY period?
:think: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
This year IPPT i havent clear yet :sticktong :embrass:
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#17
I personally chose Khatib as I'd been there for my RT last year.

Nice and friendly PTIs, even the warrant is not a tekan king... Ronald or something like dat. :)
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#18
jsbn said:
I personally chose Khatib as I'd been there for my RT last year.

Nice and friendly PTIs, even the warrant is not a tekan king... Ronald or something like dat. :)
well, a big thanks to all you guys who give opinions, views, suggestions, etc...

i guess... i might as well change it to 9 oct at bedok... start early, hope end early..

got phase 1, sure to go phase 2... no doubt...

hope i make the correct decision... HAIZ....

RT SUCKS...!!!! ( who call me to be so fat, cant run, cant do chin up... haiz.. :sweat: )
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
0
#19
icarus said:
Anyone planning to do RT at bedok during next year CNY period?
:think: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
This year IPPT i havent clear yet :sticktong :embrass:
wait for me lah.. should be doing my phase 2 there if can..
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#20
k3nn3th03 said:
well, a big thanks to all you guys who give opinions, views, suggestions, etc...

i guess... i might as well change it to 9 oct at bedok... start early, hope end early..

got phase 1, sure to go phase 2... no doubt...

hope i make the correct decision... HAIZ....

RT SUCKS...!!!! ( who call me to be so fat, cant run, cant do chin up... haiz.. :sweat: )
Dun complain u fat, u can't run. At least ur problem can be solved.

I oso dunno the reason for me not being able to run properly until recently. Now noe the reason, I feel abit too late liaoz. :(
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom