RSN Open House Photos - Come Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juzthin

Apr 2, 2004
juzthin.no-ip.org
Hi everyone! Anyone wanna share some photos for navy open house?

Here are some of mine, comments welcomed! :D

Abandoned
P1010203.JPG

"Hmm..Think We Sprung a Leak"
P1010271.JPG

"Sedia!"
P1010219.JPG

Odd One Out
P1010281.JPG

Care to share what settings did you used for the first shot? That boy was cute :bsmilie:

ccplim said:
Care to share what settings did you used for the first shot? That boy was cute :bsmilie:

First one? ISO 50, F2.8
Didn't set the shutter speed, i was on aperture priority... but according to the exif info, the speed was 1/160s

yup, the boy really cute... one minute he was just sitting there alone, the next minute he went into sedia position... :bsmilie:

juzthin said:
First one? ISO 50, F2.8
Didn't set the shutter speed, i was on aperture priority... but according to the exif info, the speed was 1/160s

yup, the boy really cute... one minute he was just sitting there alone, the next minute he went into sedia position... :bsmilie:

Thanks for the info. I guessed you didn't use any fill in flash right?

hi.. the boy really made me laugh :bsmilie: he really cute.. Btw i'm newbie.. how to post image here..? can teach? thanks

he sedia also tooo stiff la.... aiyoh.. stand until like that.. later tio muscle cramp on the shoulders.... i din go to RSN CNB's open hse.. but i stayed in RSS Persistence once... and i slept on the deck... and the toilet's abit high class.. u din take the photo of the toilet ?? and the Tank decks.. so rather the cool..... and i suppose they din show u how they launch the speedcraft on the LST.. hahahaha.. when the fill it with water.. like 1 small swimming pool... den without the water.. those RSN guys will use it as a Soccer "field" or bball court.... :bsmilie:

the canteen got go ? conference ? hahahahaha... that time i got into the ammunitions bunker... cool~ saw that Anti-Sub thingy.. cool~ :sweatsm:

ok too much !! nice photos la. !! hahaha..

Glenn, actually they had fast craft rides that were launched from the LST... Pretty cool stuff.... But then, they never show how they flood the thing lah... haha... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.