Room 721

doesn't matter if TS uses a WA or portrait lens to shoot, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. it is his style.
What he deems is nice might not appeal to everyone so there's no point forcing technicality down his throat.
thanks for sharing your work and i hope you are busy touching up more pictures for us. :embrass:

I understand distortion too. But can you appreciate distortion ?

Based on your comments, i have this to say to you.

Your pictures are so wonderful and beautiful.
Its is so nice and you are such a master in photographing women in underwear.

DONE. Listen to what you like to hear.

Based on your comments, i have this to say to you.

Your pictures are so wonderful and beautiful.
Its is so nice and you are such a master in photographing women in underwear.

DONE. Listen to what you like to hear.

To the contrary, i dont know how to appreciate salesman talk.

Virgo takes the effort to give his opinion. i am merely asking his views on distortion.

Thanks for your feedback, Virgo.

Last edited:
grow up la ! why so defensive when people talk abt ur photo ? u should thank people for thier criticism instead of sounding so negative. geeze.........

grow up la ! why so defensive when people talk abt ur photo ? u should thank people for thier criticism instead of sounding so negative. geeze.........

I think what TS wanted to see here are all the nice words about his photos, nothing less. Let's all sing praises to his photos instead. :)

Underwear? Hotel room? Big assets? 7 hrs photoshop? Oh please.

Brillante my dear friend! I'm here to sing your praises! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:bsmilie:

People leave their opinion because they care, be it positive or negative.
There are good in negative and bad in positive feedbacks.
Let's not lose the objective of this forum. No flaming please.

Last edited:
Photoshop : 10 hours

[Bathroom Series]
5404601500_de6e72745e_b.jpg

5403999959_0fbf2c0aa8_b.jpg

5404024661_cf64800cbe_b.jpg

5404001637_0b4e23841f_b.jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic images:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice set of pics. But i cant help notice something showing up in pic 4, near to the model right top half area. Just my 2 cent. Not enough to be 5 cent yet. ha.

good eye. looks like nipple patch

maybe you would like to clone out the reflections of the ceiling light and your lighting on the bathroom wall?
thanks for sharing.

same set of expression for all the pics.

Wow! Nose bleed! :p
She doesn't seem to be shy at all. Nice communication there aye? Beside, her eyes are BIG! :D

Please share more. Haha~

Ai-yai-yai! :bigeyes: Big eyes indeed! ;) You really do know how to make fellow-CS'ers happy with your skills & opportunity of working with her :lovegrin: You spent a lot of time on Photoshop n they look so natural, so real, flawless! Great skills, great set and a heart-stopping model! :thumbsup:

#16 her right arm looks wierd, but hey... who's looking at the arms LOL