Ronald Cheng Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasphotography

Jul 28, 2002
Singapore
His debut Mandarin Album catapult him to fame in 1996. Despite already in the scene for 10 years, this is Ronald's 1st concert. Guest appearance include Jacky Cheung, Kelly Chen, Ah Sa (Twins), Yang Qian Hua and Leung Kar Fai, to name the more significant few.

1. Ronald drumming away ...
ronald1.jpg

2. Into the groove ...
ronald2.jpg

3. In the limelight ...
ronald3.jpg

4. Heavy weight singer ...
ronald4.jpg

5. Ronald's Fans
ronald5.jpg

6. Guitarist
ronald6.jpg

7. Ronald's Dad
ronald7.jpg

8. A Duet
ronald9.jpg

9. Looking on to Dad
ronald10.jpg

10. Loneliness
ronald11.jpg

ronald14.jpg

12. Cheering on ...
ronald20.jpg

13. Lap Singing ...
ronald22.jpg

14. A Duet with Kelly
ronald27.jpg

15. Consolating Embrace ...
ronald28.jpg

ronald37.jpg

22. Inviting his Manager on stage ...
ronald38.jpg

23. A Gratitude Embrace ...
ronald39.jpg

24. Coming to the end ...
ronald41.jpg

25. The Finale ...
ronald42.jpg

PhantomGTR said:
i just hate the authorities in SG not to allow cams into such events. :dunno:

There must be for some reason professional cams are not allowed. The same goes even in america when i was there for beat stock concerts.

Thanks for sharing! Refreshing view for concerts shots rahter than from the usual photographers pit at the front.

Photo 1, 2, 8 & 21 are great! :D

Actually, I don't know if my "less ideal" angle was a blessing in disguise, as compared to frontal view.

My side view has loving black and uncluttered background. Picture 1 & 6 would not be good if shot from front, with the equipment blocking the subject.

Depending on the shooting level with respect to the subject and also the lighting condition, a front view capture would include the messy background - the band of picture 24.

Personally, I like pictures 1, 2, 6, 18 and 21.

Ideally, I would like to have abit more angle to work with or have the flexibility to move around.

I think alot of the shots are out of position, sori for saying that. This could be due to you seat position as i can see. Hope you get a better seat next time. :bsmilie:

No problem. Indeed I was out of ideal position for most of the shots. The side views became too repetitive to a point they become too predictable and boring to look at. But still, I like few of the side view shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.